Depressive with good prod.

T

Tonka Time

I'm looking for somthing heavy and depressive with good production. More along the lines of black metal then doom.

Thanks for the recs, I'm going through all of them thoroughly.
So far I like what I've heard from Totalselfhatred, Farsot, Anti, and Wehmut.

I'm looking for somthing more like this:

More doom metal type riffs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Silencer is often overlooked because of his vocals. The entire album really does instill me with a sense of sadness... and the first time he wails... fuck... the hair on my arms and neck both stand up every time.

Silencer is often overlooked because of his vocals. The entire album really does instill me with a sense of sadness... and the first time he wails... fuck... the hair on my arms and neck both stand up every time.

Yeah, i definitely 2nd the Silencer album. Very good production and is definitely depressive. Although the vocalist is said to sound like Jar Jar Binks at times, he does a really good job conveying suicide and utter insanity that is fucking real. After all, he is severally mentally ill.

Although the vocalist is said to sound like Jar Jar Binks at times

:lol: I've stated this multiple times. The clam that he is mentally ill does balance it out and the overall sound with that in mind does create an atmosphere of sadness.
Forgot the name of it but I had also listened to this SDBM band where the singer killed himself at the end of the album. I skipped around a few tracks and then removed it from my library.
The vocals are basically this guy sobbing and screaming and the fact that he's basically just singing his suicide letter has a way of making any good day depressing.