Describe your room

Five pictures is worth 5,000 words:

r2.jpg

r3.jpg

r4.jpg

r5.jpg

room.jpg

Grr, I hate my room. First of all it's too small and second...it has flower wall papers and curtains :mad: I've tried to cover them with posters, photos, drawings etc. There's this big window and my desk is infront of it and my computer's on the desk. On the right there's my bed and on the left there are shelves where I keep my CD's and CD-player. A bit behind these shelves there are more shelves where are books, candles and all kind of little stuff. Behind the desk there are some empty room and then there are three cloth closets.

I have my bed, a bedside table, two basses, two electric guitars, vester bass amp and laney guitar amp, digitech rp200, stereo, bookshelf and a cd rack. I have loads of posters on my walls, which are mainly advertisement i cut out from guitar worlds.

Grr, I hate my room. First of all it's too small and second...it has flower wall papers and curtains I've tried to cover them with posters, photos, drawings etc. There's this big window and my desk is infront of it and my computer's on the desk. On the right there's my bed and on the left there are shelves where I keep my CD's and CD-player. A bit behind these shelves there are more shelves where are books, candles and all kind of little stuff. Behind the desk there are some empty room and then there are three cloth closets.

Flowers are pretty though :D