Post Pictures Of Your Room / House

Here is the hole where I spend most of my non-working hours - the world's smallest project studio :p ...

smalleststudioever.jpg

The Ludwig set is ancient yes, but still sounds pretty damn good...the symbols are another story :/ some other eq sitting out..

guitarsamp.jpg

The various guitars (a classical in the case over yonder) a little irish whistle, etc...

deskpc.jpg

And the desk/mixer/doritos...and if you'll notice, a blind guardian and then there was silence mousepad which I made because that's like the one thing working at Kinkos is good for.

:O @ Erik
could you leave that to me in your will? Please? :cry:
or lets get married and then get a divorce and I take half of your stuff and- errrr
:p just kidding. but i think thats one of the most impressive collections ive seen.

I dont have any pics of my room, so I'll wait after feb 12 that i move to my new house to post some :)

Violet Baudelaire said:
:O @ Erik
could you leave that to me in your will? Please? :cry:
or lets get married and then get a divorce and I take half of your stuff and- errrr
:mad: No, I'm marrying him. :mad: :loco: Also I don't believe in divorce. :p

He's teh hott. :D

mousewings said:
:mad: No, I'm marrying him. :mad: :loco: Also I don't believe in divorce. :p
I dont believe in divorce either... ok he's all yours, i dont want to stand in the way of tr00 love... but can you adopt me, and then leave everything in the will to me? Or if its easier for Mr. and Mrs. Erik, just make a donation to my collection? At least the Empyrium poster?

@Hearse
Ok, youre the person who has seen the biggest cd collection that I know :p

Reactions: mousewings
What Dark Tranquillity shirt is he wearing?

large-hpim2293.jpg