Post Pictures Of Your Significant Other

Sorath said:
Susie, why go for a stupid and ugly drummer when you can have a cute, funny and intelligent BASSIST? *wink wink, nudge nudge* <--- look, I used asterisks

LOL!!!!
you're sweet :D

Sorath said:
Susie, why go for a stupid and ugly drummer when you can have a cute, funny and intelligent BASSIST? *wink wink, nudge nudge* <--- look, I used asterisks
Why should i go for a bassist when i have a singer songwriter :D but thankyou anyway ;)

Susie said:
just got a bit annoying listening to the practise :)
i hear you, susie! when i go to my bf and his band's rehearsals, i take a book with me. i resist for a couple of hours without touching it, then a few minutes after i've opened it one of them decides to turn the lights off :erk:

mourningstar said:
i hear you, susie! when i go to my bf and his band's rehearsals, i take a book with me. i resist for a couple of hours without touching it, then a few minutes after i've opened it one of them decides to turn the lights off :erk:
In that post i was actually talking about my ex who was drummer, but the guy i'm with now is much more mellower to listen too, cos its drum free band:Spin:

Susie said:
In that post i was actually talking about my ex who was drummer, but the guy i'm with now is much more mellower to listen too, cos its drum free band:Spin:
actually, i was referring to the earache and tiredness/boredom that's caused by watching/listening to someone rehearsing, and that seems to be something both you and i experienced at some point. thus it wasn't a reference to a current/past/future boyfriend.

and yeah, no doubt your bf's music is mellow ;)

rotten_doll said:
heres my sweetie:
tal-tommy.jpg
aww :D hes really cute

Susie said:
Why should i go for a bassist when i have a singer songwriter :D but thankyou anyway ;)
Well, I also play the guitar (though not in a band, mainly just writing for the bands where I play the bass), write songs, "sing", write lyrics. Does this mean you'll try me out, at least?

rotten_doll: Feel free to send me nude pictures because I'm so very sweet :D

Sorath said:
Well, I also play the guitar (though not in a band, mainly just writing for the bands where I play the bass), write songs, "sing", write lyrics. Does this mean you'll try me out, at least?

rotten_doll: Feel free to send me nude pictures because I'm so very sweet :D
You mean i can try you out and then if i dont like , i take you back the shop and hopefully recieve compensation :D