Iced Earth Show Pictures

Raumien

Pepsi Fiend
Jul 24, 2003
Visit site
I attended the Iced Earth concert last Sunday, the first ever show with Tim Owens. They did a superb job, Tim blew me away. Their new album doesn't do him justice, he's simply killer when he's live. They did two triologies, Something Wicked and Gettysburg, did a lot of good songs off older albums such as Stormrider, Violate, Iced Earth and so on. I thought I'd share a few photos I took during the show. Sorry they aren't better than they are, but I had to be sneaky, as cameras are banned from the place they played at.

raumien-1.jpg

raumien-2.jpg

raumien-3.jpg

raumien-4.jpg

raumien-5.jpg

I'd be interested in attending their show in Orlando, that is, if it didn't involve a four-hour drive on a Wednesday. :)

Raumien, do you remember anything else from the setlist?

Ummm....they began with Star Spangled Banner / Declaration Day. Then it was that song Burning Times from something wicked. They played Violate, Dracula, Angels Holocaust, Vengeance Is mine, Melancholy, My Own Saviour, Red Baron - Blue Max, Greenface, Something Wicked Trilogy, Gettysburg Trilogy. That's all I remember from it right now.

Just seen it on Wednesday! With Children OF Bodom. Iced Earth was great with Owens fits in awesome with the sound. But after waiting forever to see Bodom,it really sucked ass that they are so fucked up they could barley even play. They came in late on few solos and I watched Alexi gag quite a few times. I still enjoyed the show, but they did have the worst sound I've heard in a long time. Although I'm a huge Bodom fan, Iced Earth took the show.

Im seeing Iced Earth and COB on may1st i cant wait. The ripper is one of my favorite singers in the world and he did amazing in priest. i love COB but ive never seen em live i hope its a good show