Post Pictures Of Your Room / House

Raumien

Pepsi Fiend
Jul 24, 2003
Visit site
As the title says. Show us your room or your house.

raumien-bed1.jpg

This is my bed, it's a futon, without the frame. :p

You can also see part of my CD shelves, benchpress that is very cluttered right now and a few other things. Realy comfy bed, easy to fall asleep on, I also like it being ont he ground, feels better.

raumien-deskview1.jpg

Here we have my closet, which as you can obviously see, isn't exactly used for clothes too much anymore. Emptied it out, threw away the doors and put my desk in there. Sure made my room feel bigger.

raumien-deskclose.jpg

Just a close-up of my computer area.

raumien-fullview1.jpg

The opposite side of my room from the closet. On my shelf you can see my most listened to vinyls, the rest are kept in the living room. My friends Dell that I'm repairing for him, some weights I was curling, part of my computer case, XBox, Dreamcast and TV. :)

@Raumien: Thanks. I dig that black PC case of your's. ;)

apple2.jpg

Yes... that's an Apple IIe hooked up to my PC.

Profånity said:
I'm not posting anything which will give away my location even more.
Don't worry, I couldn't tell the difference between one trash can from the next.

raumien-foogle43.JPG

Hmmm, which side of the force will you join? :p

Oooooh, good album Hearse, I've got Damnation on right now, about to catch a few hours of sleep.

Raumien said:
As the title says. Show us your room or your house.

raumien-bed1.jpg

This is my bed, it's a futon, without the frame. :p

You can also see part of my CD shelves, benchpress that is very cluttered right now and a few other things. Realy comfy bed, easy to fall asleep on, I also like it being ont he ground, feels better.

raumien-deskview1.jpg

Here we have my closet, which as you can obviously see, isn't exactly used for clothes too much anymore. Emptied it out, threw away the doors and put my desk in there. Sure made my room feel bigger.

raumien-deskclose.jpg

Just a close-up of my computer area.

raumien-fullview1.jpg

The opposite side of my room from the closet. On my shelf you can see my most listened to vinyls, the rest are kept in the living room. My friends Dell that I'm repairing for him, some weights I was curling, part of my computer case, XBox, Dreamcast and TV. :)
This place looks like a warzone! Hire a maid, my friend..

ROOM%20%27Study%27%20%28Side%20Wall%29.jpg

ROOM%20Far%20Corner.jpg

ROOM%20Teh%20Shrine.jpg

FYI, things have been changed around quite a bit since these were taken (late last year I think? :confused: ). Half the posters have been either pulled down or replaced, and 'the desk' now has the PC and a bunch of other stuff on it since I'm not studying anymore. Should get around to taking some new pictures fairly soon.

Thought I'd amuse you all...

1.jpg

My main computer and a whole lot of junk

2.jpg

More computers and junk (you should see the stuff I keep UNDER the table)

3.jpg

Vinyls, books, junk

4.jpg

CD's, tapes, a bit of junk