Post Pictures Of Your Significant Other

@Abbey: I've got a big goofy smile on my face. Well, I usually do, but that was a result of your very sweet post. Just as you're a lucky guy, Seraphim's a lucky girl. It's nice to see couples like the two of you :)

xenophobe said:
Actually, I lied...

This is my sweetie:

sweetie.jpg

:devil:
Extremely well done, sir. I commend you on obtaining this pic, and having the good form to share it.

Abbey Normal said:
All this and personality, charm, an easygoing nature, and a delightful sense of humour... just to scratch the surface. Kindred spirits we are. She's my companion, my friend, my lover, my confidant, my fantasy girl incarnate. She is a signifigant part of that soft, warm, glow that radiates from within my centre. When she's with me I am smiling, and when our lives take us to different places, thoughts of us and how the future will unfold occupy my mind. She enriches my life. I am at least as crazy about her now as I was when we were first sealed. Aside from the passage of time it still is only the begining of the adventure we get to share.
Hug.gif
aaaawwww. That is so sweet
large-smiley-049.gif

Abbeynormal said:
All this and personality, charm, an easygoing nature, and a delightful sense of humour... just to scratch the surface. Kindred spirits we are. She's my companion, my friend, my lover, my confidant, my fantasy girl incarnate. She is a signifigant part of that soft, warm, glow that radiates from within my centre. When she's with me I am smiling, and when our lives take us to different places, thoughts of us and how the future will unfold occupy my mind. She enriches my life. I am at least as crazy about her now as I was when we were first sealed. Aside from the passage of time it still is only the begining of the adventure we get to share.
Hug.gif
Fuckin rock dood (and doodette[seraphim])!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If there still was rep, id do it about 20 times right now. There oughta be more guys like this. I am the some way with mine, but to tell the truth, its been rough for a while, and i dont know how much longer it will last. :(

Wandrail said:
Rotten...for his birthday, you should buy him a canister of pledge and a dust cloth. Look at that dust build up, worse than my jeep! :p

lol
no i dont think i'll buy my bf birthday dust cloth...haha.... that was the club drum, this picture was taken in a live show of him..