Describe yourself Thread

_Zsuzsa_ said:
Oh crap, I forgot this very very important _part_ :lol:

how is that in finnish again?

hyvä....?

@Yanko: and I can twist my fingers into a weird position while singing "a szerelemnek múúúúúúlnia kell, még akor is ha fáááááájnia kell, hogy érezd mennyit ééééér..." o_O
what's that? something from kama sutra :lol:

"twist your fingers chanting the sacred mantra: "AAAAAAAaahalAlllAAAAAAAAAAAhhhUWWEeARRWAAAAAA ééééééééé"

eauhaeuhea :p

I can write, read so that means Im better educated than almost 200 millions of ppl around the world.

I can play well the guitar, surely I can give a gigantinc pleasure to any gal who wants me to and I can do much more.

I like cheese, strawberry jam sandwiches. :lol:

well, me parents divorced when I was very young, so I lived with my mum and her new husband for a while, except her new husband was extremely fucked up. He used to blame me for everything, and hit me, and etc, but I began the drums to take out my anger.. in the holidays, when my brother and I went to meet our dad for vacation, we told him about it and he helped us talk to our mum. great dad. :D so everything's just about okay now, I guess. I don't really talk much to my stepfather, we avoid each other as much as we can..

edit: oh, and I'm usually a fair person, but I can turn really nasty :saint: