Describe yourself Thread

@tut: hehe...i have almost same problem...when I listen to music...I first hear just drums and know all of it. just after one or two listens I can remember all drumming and its rhytm. cannot say the same for others instruments...just cannot. I love drums and will learn them once..play fuckin' good :headbang:

@welly: actually you are saying this all the time...good boy :lol:

child_of_bodom666 said:
@tut: hehe...i have almost same problem...when I listen to music...I first hear just drums and know all of it. just after one or two listens I can remember all drumming and its rhytm. cannot say the same for others instruments...just cannot. I love drums and will learn them once..play fuckin' good :headbang:

@welly: actually you are saying this all the time...good boy :lol:
actually, i have TONS of songs FULLY MEMORIZED, literally, all instruments...
after lots of listen even those subtle changes that are totally typical in like, DT songs...
my problem is getting the songs I make up on my head OUT of it :yuk:

yeah but if you'd get in my mind the melodies running in my brain are rather ....strange.. haha.. hard to put something on the abss when you play since 2 month or so

cuz im a bass player :lol::D

Heh, Im 18, female, 168 cm, slim :p , long, blonde hair, blue eyes. Okay, that's the outside.

About the rest...sometimes even I myself dont know why do I act, or behave like the way I am..I'm a total mystery to myself :p But one is sure, I am damn lazy, like to day-dream, love Finntroll as nothing else hehe, luv metal, animals, sleeping, sex, computer, reading. I am quite silent with strangers, but thankfully it started to change recently ;) ehh, Im waaay too complicated to write down here, wont even try. :p