Desk Build #3 Dave Otero Custom

the_drip

Martriden K
Jan 8, 2004
Spokane WA.
Check it out!!! Going to be delivering it this weekend.

IMG_1364.jpg

IMG_1369.jpg

DSCN0260.jpg

DSCN0262.jpg

DSCN0252.jpg

DSCN0249.jpg

DSCN0291.jpg

DSCN0293.jpg

DSCN0294Stitch.jpg

holy SHIT that's AMAZING!!!!!!

How much does something like this cost, including the speaker stands if you don't mind me asking? Feel free to PM me!

I'm actually delivering this thing personally to Dave, so i have no idea what it would cost to ship. Total weight is about 300 lbs so I'm sure it would be insane.

holy shit! Thats the sexiest desk I have ever seen. Your website design is pretty awesome to

Edit: Just a heads up the scroll bar in your player doesn't work, at least its not working for me. I'm on Google Chrome 21.0.1180.89 m

Also, your mixes are tits. I love The Breathing Process mix as well as Cattle Decapitation. They don't have a bass player though? Is that right? I remember reading an article saying they don't have a bass player do they make up for it by using Vader cabs.

Double Edit: I just realized that the player only has 11 songs, so the scroll bar is misleading. Regardless. Ahhh!!!

Yeah, that scroll bar is a little weird. I should add one more track just so it actually does something. The desk is indeed awesome and fits me absolutely perfect. The gear is nice and low but angled just enough for me to see and reach it easily. There's nothing in the way between me and the monitors except for the screen which is pretty much unavoidable.

Glad you're digging the mixes. Most of my leads lately have been POD Farm believe it or not. Pretty sure that's what I used on the cephalic too.