Sep 27th - Houston (TX) @ White Swan
Sep 28th - New York City (NY) @ Public Assembly
Sep 29th - Providence (RI) @ Club Hell
Sep 30th - Charlotte (NC) @ The Underground
Oct 1st - Chicago (IL) @ Double Door
Oct 2nd - San Francisco (CA) @ Parkside

Info about the paramount L.A date.

GOTBL IV - VENUE

Due to the lack of adequate and available venues, Iron Room Events has decided to hold Gathering Of The Bestial Legion IV in an industrial environment. We will be providing the same high caliber amenities that are expected at concert venues like stages, sound reinforcement, lights and rigging. The venue holds permits from the city and the event will be of high quality. Band merch and food will be sold outside in a courtyard along with beer and drinks(21&Over w/ID only). Parking is limited to 60 cars, street parking is permitted.

As you already know, most Iron Room events sell out. We have no doubt this years GOTBL IV will be no exception. Due to our limited capacity compared to previous events, we are only permitted to sell 500 tickets. This event will sell out, we encourage those who plan on attending to purchase tickets as soon as possible. We will be announcing the website for online ticket sales and ticket outlets in the next few days.

Gathering of the Bestial Legion IV
Date: September 26th, 2009
Ages: All ages
Venue: Iron Room @ 8637 S. Alameda St. Los Angeles, CA 90002
Tickets: Pending

BFcopy.gif

I haven't been this jazzed for a gig in fuck long. L.A does not get cards of thorough quality. The industrial warehouse environment will be a nice touch as well. RCer's fly the fuck on over, you'll be taken care of. :kickass:

Spearhead are pretty decent. They're not as good as I originally touted them to be, but given the live environment and copious amounts of brew on hand, I have nothing but the highest of expectations. A young band on the rise, who simply need to iron out the kinks.

The Chasm sacrifice me before their Aztecan Gods.

Edit - Just messaged the promoter. Tickets go on sale this weekend. Max, use the force and jump on this. :kickass:

holy fucking titties ...

Gojira in a small club and 2 weeks later D666 ... ahhhh ... can I make it to both????

where is the NYC crew???

Well, I'm clearing the calendar for October 2. What was that quote? "Destroyer 666 eat metal and shit chains"? Yeah. That'd be it.