Destroyer 666

im gonna be going to the nyc show for sure

:kickass:

i am sure we'll get a good RC turnout for this one ... it is a fucking Monday however. :erk:

NYC is damn expensive to book a gig in for weekends ... this I know from researching the RC gig that never happened some time ago.

Don't count on it. I'll be there fosho... but Ali will likely be in Boston and Guggs cleans his vagina on Monday nights.

Zod

LOL ... totally missed this. I saw on FB Gugs got some new hottie that he's been squeezing.

We have to get Ali to come, he's burning out with work.

So... why so little chatter about the new D666 disc?

Zod

Probably because it was so much what was expected. Really good I think, but as a bit too much of a samey feel to edge in among the other masterpieces. KK didn't write any of the music, and that's what I blame. It feels a little bit (just a wee wee little) like a copy of D666.

talking about music is sooo 2003 i guess

i still haven't bought it because i haven't really been able to afford cd's in a while
We ordered it from CDON but got sick of waiting so when the killerkool LP version was announced we cancelled the order and decided to wait for that instead

i'm probably getting the lp after reading a review on metal-archives that states that the cd is a victim of stupid brick wall mastering and peaks at 0dB pretty much 100% of the time

haven't heard it but listening to music mastered like that is honestly painful for me so yeah, vinyl probably

Wouldn't the vinyl sound like ass too if they use the same master, which seems to be what most labels do these days when pressing vinyl?

Wouldn't the vinyl sound like ass too if they use the same master, which seems to be what most labels do these days when pressing vinyl?

as mike says you probably cannot make vinyl from a master like that for physical/technical reasons

Full Card for Los Angeles Date

BFMS.gif

Purchase tickets via http://www.ironroomevents.com