Destruction of Oz Festival!

electriceye said:
I have been into Warlock/Doro for 15 years..LOVE HER...and Im paying $80 to see her alone..dont get into any of the other bands..but will pay it for Doro she RULES! Saw her in Wacken last year and she was awesome..:D ...

Any idea what a typical Doro set list is like these days?

If this tour was in 2001 I would have gone, because I had money then. Now I've got more demands for my money than I have income, so I can't quite see it happening. I wouldn't mind seeing all of the bands on the bill, but I'm into none of them except VP.

Oh yeah, my wife is here now, so I'm no longer a solo diner! She arrived on Wednesday....I hadn't seen her since I left Indonesia on Jan 17.

Sydo said:
Any idea what a typical Doro set list is like these days?

good question..well when she played at Wacken she only played for about 1hour..She played 3-4 songs from Triumph and Agony (which i was stoked about! I Rule the Ruins, All we Are, Fur Imor and I think When East meets West) and about 2 from her new album Fight..the rest was a mixture of Doro stuff and I cant quite remember think another few old Warlock songs.

The more from Triumph & Agony the better! :headbang:
She'll probably play Fight and Always Live To Win from the the new album. And something from Burning The Witches.

I hope she plays a couple from Call Of The Wild too. I love that album. In fact I just bought the double LP picture disc version. I hope to have it framed by the concert.