Detroit Show!

Capt. Tripp

New Metal Member
May 2, 2005
Other than the 4 hours of 6 crappy "cookie Monster" bands that show kicked ass! I am gladd the lineup is back. There were some technical issues but all in all it was one awesome show!

Bullfrog's just up 'Graph from work. I'll try to catch it.

You guys were good. I liked the last band too, at least musically. Their singer needs to take the shit of his mouth, couldn't understand a thing. Someone gave me a Southgate CD, I'mma gonna pass it around the plant, if it's OK with you.

Rock on brutha!

MichiMikey said:
Bullfrog's just up 'Graph from work. I'll try to catch it.

You guys were good. I liked the last band too, at least musically. Their singer needs to take the shit of his mouth, couldn't understand a thing. Someone gave me a Southgate CD, I'mma gonna pass it around the plant, if it's OK with you.

Rock on brutha!

Very cool bro, we have been passing out free demos for the last few months...well over 2000 of them actually :loco: . We should have the full length out in a few months. The demos have some songs with our former dj on them, not bad, until the new mix is done.

Local 387/ Skilled Trades :headbang:

Too funny: I saw Eric before going in and he was telling me they were on just before Anthrax. Then the other band comes out. I look and Eric is to my left.
"Dude, I thought you were last! Whose that?"
"I have no idea" :)

Man i'm suprised anyone like any of those opening garage bands! I only saw the last three, But man the sound was garbled, I couldnt make out a thing any of the guitarist were doing & the singers :zombie: were NOT singing they were screaming!!! I thought they were pissed at me. I kept asking my wife, Why is he yelling at me. The very last garage bands 2nd song sounded like a continuation of the 1st song. Very repetitive musically!! :yuk:

KingV2003 said:
especially a band like Anthrax who I've been listening to since 1989.

89' Really? thats it? Wow i must be old. I first heard Anthrax in 1985, a buddy got me listening to spreading the disease when i was in Jr.High, At the time i was into Metal Church, But that was soon to change! :worship:

KingV2003 said:
BTW, MichiMikey where did you end up getting your tickets? We were around back until we went onstage and all my friends who were supposed to distribute tickets showed up late.

Well,
..... a guy I work with was stuck at work til 7. So I was at the Bronco Lounge til 8:ish and got there in the middle of your second to last song. By the time I got my passes straightened out you were in your last tune. Then my directionally challenged friend called from the Ambassador Bridge and I had to talk him into the hood. We just went inside and left them to fend for themselves for tickets. He got one from "a guy", and one from the window.

Drunk ass followed the wrong Durango and got on 96 somefuckinghow! :err: