Devin's Intros

It pisses me off a bit that I find that some of the best bits of Dev's work are Intros to his albums, but they get little or no attention.

Examples-
Olives.(Sets the tone for Terria)
Velvet Kevorkian(One of the best songs Dev's Ever done in my eyes)
Truth(Fucking rules)
Dire

All kick arse. But in the polls, these get no votes and attention or are combined with other songs, Ie Velvet and All Hail....

Just a rant about How its not just every track after the first that needs to be debated. We need a Devin Intro's poll.

I need sleep.

I was disappointed that AE contains no intro or hidden track...it comes across as merely a collection of songs as opposed to a continuous work like Infinity or Terria, but that is only a minor complaint since the quality of the music has not diminished IMO.

Truth is very likely my favorite song on Infinity. The rest are very good, and shouldn't be overlooked, but a lot of times they can't compare to the other songs.

Speaking of Velvet, I wish he would have done a version with the original lyrics too when he made it. If you wana see them, go to hevydevy.com and look at City's lyrics. :D They are a bit.....angry to say the least.

Examples-
Olives.(Sets the tone for Terria)
Velvet Kevorkian(One of the best songs Dev's Ever done in my eyes)
Truth(Fucking rules)
Dire

did you know that "dire" was originally much longer ?
it was at first a song called "idom" and recorded for a japanese cartoon
( Consequence was also included)...But the intro was longer and sounds similar

this song was floating around the web...

"Idom" also has bits of I think "aftermath" in it. If you're really curious... I know it was floating around Soulseek so try there and around IRC probably.

Truth is easily the best "intro" song EVER ! That song is SO powerfull !

To Demonspell..... you mentioned that "AE did'nt have any intro's and it sounded like a collection of songs....." That is exactly what Devin was going for, he has said that in countless interviews ! So give Dev a break there ! I'm sure the new album DTB is writing is going to have it's fair share of intro's with the likes of 30 min songs ! Yeahhhhhh !