DF UK tour

Okay, maybe actually backing up your argument with anything but mindless insults is above you somewhat. Let's give you an easier question.

What do YOU like about Dragonf*rce?

Robbie Nekoda said:
Okay, maybe actually backing up your argument with anything but mindless insults is above you somewhat. Let's give you an easier question.

What do YOU like about Dragonf*rce?

Nope, it's gone beyond this now, matey.

I don't give two shiney shites about your opinion or giving mine.

What is the issue here, that you are failing to grasp inside your little head, is that you cannot come out with insulting rants after all I did was voice an opinion.

You have some serious growing up to do. Back down, get off your soap box and know when you've stepped over the line.

shit like that

the kind of crap you're dishing out.

It's immature

I really hope everyone reads this thread and can see how much of an immature little arsehole you are.

brucecon01.jpg

(Besides, the "pop act" thing was a joke...POP..."TAKE THAT"...get it?

Power_Metal_Dom said:
Nope, it's gone beyond this now, matey.

I don't give two shiney shites about your opinion or giving mine.

What is the issue here, that you are failing to grasp inside your little head, is that you cannot come out with insulting rants after all I did was voice an opinion.

You have some serious growing up to do. Back down, get off your soap box and know when you've stepped over the line.

Ahahaha! HAHA!

Oh my god...this is fucking hilarious. Come on - MY opinion, that you are insulting me for, has been given. If YOU are so awesome, give your opinion.

Or have you none to give?

:lol:

You see how he is trying to rope me into another arguement?

Listen carefully little boy... I don't and never have wanted a little forum fight over this.

I didn't go apeshit over you're opinion. I simpley put a reply. You've stepped over the line and you don't have the guts to admit that you were wrong to do that.

Whenever you feel like acting like a mature and reasonable adult. I'll be here waiting.

Okay. Then let's start over, and I am prepared to act as a mature adult.

Hello!

My name is Robbie Nekoda. I'm a Chippendale from Botswana.

My taste in music is varied, though I do dislike a lot of bands. One of them is a band known as Dragonforce. In my personal experience, I have found them to be less than professional in their public conduct. I feel that their music has become samey since they have found their way into the spotlight.

Mr. Dom, I would like your opinion: What makes this band? What is your opinion? Why do you like them? After all, opinions make the world a fantastic and varied place. :)

Yours lovingly,

Bob

You see...even if you look past the heavy sickly sweet fake friendlyness on that post...that is along the lines that opinion should be stated.

Not,

"RAGH FUCKING RAGH I FUCKING HATE YOU AND YOUR STUPID FUCKING MUSIC TASTE RAGH FUCKING I'M RIGHT AND YOU'RE WRONG LOL! WRAHRGAHJGGHHGHGHHHHhhhHhh!11!"

I will happily state my opinions on DragonForce Mr Chippendale but they would be completely and utterly wasted on the likes of you.

Also, it's not as if you have the capacity to respect others opinions is it? No. Exactly.

I don't want to get trapped in your little world of pointless arguements and insults.

I think it best if this thread was closed and you seriously re-think your attitude towards other people.

I have done what you said, I totally respect others opinions: unfortunately, my opinions can be very strong and can be somewhat overwhelming.

People choose to respect my views, so Robbie Nekoda chooses to respect your views, so for anyone out there I hurt or offended, I apologise. I will show a lot more restraint as we continue. :)

If we CAN continue? I hope Dom can reply now - I AM genuinely interested! I want to genuinely see and understand the views of other music lovers - even, and maybe more, those who are fans of bands I am not keen on.

It's a two sided debate. My previous post laid out why I don't like them, so Dom, why do YOu like them? Let's see how we differ. :)

I totally respect others opinions: unfortunately, my opinions can be very strong and can be somewhat overwhelming.

I don't think saying "I don't care what crappy pop acts you like, you can shove them up your arse!" is showing total respect for others opinions.

It is "strong and overwhemling" but it's no bloody excuse.

While it is nice to actually receive a none retarded post like the one above, I don't trust you one bit to actually listen to what I have to say and then calmly design a well-formed opinion.

If you hadn't been so pathetic before then I would of chatted to you happily with a smile on my face and enjoying the little disagreements we come upon.

I talk to loads of people who don't share my view and it's enjoyable because it's boring if all you do is agree on everything.

But it's people like you who I can't talk to because they're so big headed and think they're so god like in opinion.

Prove to me that you're not like that, Robbie and we'll talk.

ok guys nice thread at the start but this discussion should stop now ok

steve w and steve s were in DF or dragonheart with zp sam and herman and we like the guys and dont want to upset anyone on the PQ forum ok

music is a great voice and has many styles including power metal and even within this genre there are differences lets respect these

music to peoples ears also sounds different, even if your listening to the same song
that is the awesome beauty of music

lets respect music and also respect what each of us chooses to listen to

rock on guys :headbang:

Power_Metal_Dom said:
I don't think saying "I don't care what crappy pop acts you like, you can shove them up your arse!" is showing total respect for others opinions.

As I have explained, that was a joke, based not on your opinions, but on your use of the term"Take That". Take That is a pop group. I was trying to inject some humour before this topic went so awry!

As for the rest of your post, I find it to be a trick. Whether I "prove" to you if I've gained your respect is your descision, and if I don't, you "don't" have to reply.

As a fan of music, and as someone negotiating an argument, the only logical conclusion I can come to is that you cannot back up your claims with simple reasons.

As a veteran on the internet, this is the umpteenth time I have seen the "I don't have to give you my opinion" argument, though I grant you credit for taking it to new heights with a:

Power_Metal_Dom said:
sickly sweet fake friendlyness

looseunit said:
ok guys nice thread at the start but this discussion should stop now ok

steve w and steve s were in DF or dragonheart with zp sam and herman and we like the guys and dont want to upset anyone on the PQ forum ok

music is a great voice and has many styles including power metal and even within this genre there are differences lets respect these

music to peoples ears also sounds different, even if your listening to the same song
that is the awesome beauty of music

lets respect music and also respect what each of us chooses to listen to

rock on guys :headbang:

Absolutely, Steve! as I am saying, opinions make the world go around - after all, people do and don't like the new Maiden album, and we all know about that. ;)

It's rather gone past that. Despite my reformed behaviour in this thread I've been met with Dom's insults, hypocritical behaviour and a lack of ability to actually prove he LIKES what he attacks me fr hating.

Does anyone else see how this post contains NO attempt to bring things to a conclusion as I have been trying?

This post is a prime example of how he's trying to gain the last say and kick start another arguement. It's pathetic.

I am not refusing to give my opinion because I can't back it up! HAHA what a retarded thing to say.

I'm not giving you an opinion because I know you will either:

1. Start insulting me and swearing like a child
2. Try an provoke me even more like a child
3. Try your best to tear it to pieces with pseudo-intelligent comments.

I GET the Take That "joke" what I don't agree with is the "shove it up your arse" bit. It's not funny and no one is going to read it that way.

Please, heed Steve's and my words and just drop this.

It's getting pathetic.

I will not disrespect your opinion, and I will not insult you - despite that you HAVE been insulting me in return.

I would like to bring this to a close, but YOU are the one with the only open end of this discussion:

Why do you like Dragonforce?

Of course I have been insulting you in return! The point is it's in defense of your original insults. When a randomer decides to jump on me for no reason and starts insulting me you'd better believe I'm not going to sit there and take it!

Ok, if you so desperately want my opinion on DragonForce (which you should of asked for to begin with) then add me to MSN. It's wrong to have this kind of carrying on, on a forum, because we don't want people like you causing trouble.

You are more than welcome to add me: domfeargrieve [at] hotmail.com

And you'll get the pleasant and well-thought-out opinions you would have got if you had'nt decided to be a prick.