DF UK tour

Yeah, I'm just being a bit of a big ladygirl slating the singers fasion! I'm sure they're lovely chaps :lol:

They have a cracker of a debut album & it's good to hear a decent american power metal band for a change :headbang:

Just thought I'd put this cos I mentioned it previously...

I passed my exam and I got back into St Andrews uni :)

I'm rather chuffed and will be heading towards the nearest pub as soon as I'm back up, with the sole intent to empty their barrels :kickass:

Hehe...had a flick through a copy in Smiths on my lunch break yesterday! Tis a funny pic!! That is James, Mal and DPMS with you there is it not?

Ahhh the DF forum :erk: !!!

I did not see the Newcastle crew behind you! Was wondering where them ol' buggers had gotten to...!!

Haha...sounds great!! Only time I saw all them was around friday lunchtime putting up the tents. They were all being fairly quiet and normal then!! Though I'm sorry to say I was already fairly drunk by then!! I guess that was before you met up with them all!!

Ahhh...memories...such a good festival!!

yeah when i got to them, they were all quiet...and then my cointreau and vodka mix came out :D aahh i love them all <3 i have to admit im looking forward to the DF tour more coz i get to see them all rather than seeing dragonforce play lol oh and of course FIREWIND!!!!!11one

FIREWIND!!! and visiting friends who will still be at bristol uni at the time. But DF are getting very tedious!!