DF UK tour

mmm Forged by Fire is pretty damn good, my personal fave, then Burning Earth..Kill to Live was the first song I ever heard from Firewind and it blew me away.. :D fave song of the moment has to be Feast of the Savages..instrumental but SOOO good..

Tonberry said:
TemplarOfSteel said:
I'll be down the front screaming for Tyranny. I reckon that'll go down really well live.

Ofc they will play Tyranny. I wonder how Apollo will handle it ?:headbang:

Better play Tyranny!! I was there at the front shouting for it at ProgPower...and Apollo sang it very well there. I think it may have been his first live gig with Firewind. Prove me wrong.

Thier video for Falling To pieces is in the lastest metal hammer. Quite a good Battle Metal DVD there, with Hammerfall (blood bound I;m afraid... I want to see the vampire song's video! Ah well, its on the single!) Sonata Arctica, Korpiklanni's Hunting song and some other fun stuff is on there too, not to mention Cellador's Video :D

Oh aye I got that. Tis the best issue of Hammer I've seen for quite a while, even if it is still full of shite :)

That Hammerfall vid is epic and the Sonata Arctica one is good, Korpiklanni's song is great but the video is made on a £5 budget crap but good in it's own way :)

EDIT: I changed my mind about Cellador...they don't sound bad at all, their front singer just looks like a total fag.

DF were your usual show of face-melting speed and arrogance. Three Inches of Blood were ok in a tongue-in-cheek, are-we-taking-the-piss-or-not kind of way.

Anyway, enough of the review it was a quality issue :D

Someone post this pic so I can join in with the hilarity without having to buy the 'magazine' *shudders*!!!!!