DF UK tour

SiliconMessiah said:
Aye! When i saw Dream Theater last year they had no support and just did a huge extended set! It was awesome!

aaah yeah if i saw maiden do that id probably have a heart attack from all the fun i was having half way through...

oh and btw come to BG with moi and company :) we'll be around the koko and camden all day :)

going to bristol gig, will be 4th time seeing DF

haven't heard support band, tho won't be expecting too much based on comments

also feel that DF's album have worsened over time, speed and skill are still there but overall variety has almost disapeared (unlike a certain PQ who still do something new each album)

Clearly DF will sound the same when you put the albums as one. Because there is a lack of variety unlike PQ who come out with 80s love ballads :p I dunno, I still think DF have never done a bad song imo.

But if they were teamed up with Edguy again for this tour that would really shake shit up! That'd be fantastic!

Last time I saw em with DF they finished with "The Trooper" ! It were reet mint!

Saw dragonforce outside the station the other day when I went to see Coheed

Sam: "you coming to see us in november?"
Me: "no, i've seen you 4 times"

haha, I felt bad after I said it.

SiliconMessiah said:
I wanna go see Blind Guardian in London but can't afford it, have nowhere to stay and no one to go with :cry:

Blind Guardian own entire nations and all the people within!

WTF? you can't even consider not going to see BG!

Frostmourn said:

Yes you all must come! I'll be first in the queue some come say hi and I'll let you push in :D PQ forums crew party!

This thread is now about the BG show in London.

Robbie Nekoda said:
Were you by any chance the one that came up to me at the last Dublin gig and said "Thank God for a Power Quest shirt!"? :p

Nah but I'm assuming that you were the only person there in a PQ t-shirt, in which case I saw you in a fast food restaurant beforehand, with a Helloween longsleeve under it?

Frostmourn said:

Unfortunately money is an issue :lol: The transport alone to London would cripple my bank account and then accomodation on top of that would just be waaay too much. It saddens me as BG are t3h r0xXx0rz indeed, if only it were a little later.... If i end up with a job at that point or soon to be having a job then i could reconsider, but it's rather unlikely unfortunately!