DF UK tour

Bah, if I was a mod, I'd ban both of you... arguing on my forum... and the name calling! Disgraceful! Shame on you both.

Back on topic if you can believe...

I won't be going to these gigs; tbh last time I only saw them for Edguy, and wish now I'd gone to Europe to see them headline instead. Anyone who's known me for sometime will know where I stand on Dragonfarce. ;)

Me and Dom have it all sorted. :) I don't like them, he does, but we're clear on that. And I think we've even educated each other on our chosen subjects a bit!

p0130.jpg

Tralalalalalala....peace!

Would you ever STOP fighting, this is a Power Quest forum, if you want to give out about Dragonforce, or any other band, then go to their own forum and do it, don't wreck this one with needless arguements.

I'm dissapointed about the DF support, I had hoped it would be PQ, but sher there's still one more support slot to go, and either way, I'll be wearing my PQ t-shirt to the Dublin DF gig :D

I'm still pissed off as on the First Strike, all of Europe got Edguy and Sabaton, and the Irish gigs had one support band - the rather awful "Triggerman", so I'm annoyed that yet again we've been burdened with terrible support.

Rory said:
Would you ever STOP fighting, this is a Power Quest forum, if you want to give out about Dragonforce, or any other band, then go to their own forum and do it, don't wreck this one with needless arguements.

Shhhhh

Rory said:
I'm dissapointed about the DF support, I had hoped it would be PQ, but sher there's still one more support slot to go, and either way, I'll be wearing my PQ t-shirt to the Dublin DF gig :D

Me too :D

Rory said:
I'm still pissed off as on the First Strike, all of Europe got Edguy and Sabaton, and the Irish gigs had one support band - the rather awful "Triggerman", so I'm annoyed that yet again we've been burdened with terrible support.

Yeah, isn't that always the way!

Rory said:

Were you by any chance the one that came up to me at the last Dublin gig and said "Thank God for a Power Quest shirt!"? :p