Dicks

Dantven

Torment and Glory
Jun 2, 2003
Seattle
www.inquinok.com
It seems like everytime I go to the Dicks in ballard..."Wally" is there eating his cheeseburgers looking very hung over :lol:

anyone else see him there all time? I know he used to work at a bar up the street called goofy's.

Dantven said:
It seems like everytime I go to the Dicks in ballard..."Wally" is there eating his cheeseburgers looking very hung over :lol:

anyone else see him there all time? I know he used to work at a bar up the street called goofy's.
i can picture that lol

Is that a Burger King in a better wrap?
no Dicks Drive In is a little place in the Ballard region of Seattle that has the best cheeseburgers in the Northern Hemesphere! i think the only place ive been to that comes close is In and Out Burger and even then...i dunno...its not a franchise..its just one place! (best burgers evah!)

oh ok

he needs to diet
Why? he isnt fat! :p

Warrel is a HUGE DICKS fan. He even hosted the Dick Eating Contest Steve and I had on the air a few months ago lol

Maharet said:
no Dicks Drive In is a little place in the Ballard region of Seattle that has the best cheeseburgers in the Northern Hemesphere! i think the only place ive been to that comes close is In and Out Burger and even then...i dunno...its not a franchise..its just one place! (best burgers evah!)

ahhh.... I'll try it when I'll be in Seattle then

yeah, he is not fat.

In all reality.. Dick's burgers are pretty much shit. They're worse than most fast-food burgers.

Dantven said:

LOL! It's because he's a musician, silly!

Have you priced Dicks recently? :D Why would he want to waste perfectly good money on FOOD of al things?! :kickass:

dead_fetus said:
Warrel is a HUGE DICKS fan. He even hosted the Dick Eating Contest Steve and I had on the air a few months ago lol
whiteemot-lol.gif
whiteemot-lol.gif
whiteemot-lol.gif
whiteemot-lol.gif