Dicks

Nuh-uhh! I'd take a Dick's burger over McDonalds or Burger King anyday. But overall for Seattle, I'd rather have a Kid Valley burger.Dantven, are you saying they don't work at Goofy's anymore? Dammit, who's going to make my eggs and bacon on the weekends anymore?

Want us to kick his ass for you Warrel? We'll mail his dick to you if you want but I don't wanna handle it, some chick can do that. *nods*

Lillitu said:
Nuh-uhh! I'd take a Dick's burger over McDonalds or Burger King anyday. But overall for Seattle, I'd rather have a Kid Valley burger.Dantven, are you saying they don't work at Goofy's anymore? Dammit, who's going to make my eggs and bacon on the weekends anymore?
Red Mill burgers are the best in Seattle

Dantven said:
Hey dude i've never seen your fucking birth certificate...

I got this info from an "old friend" of yours

I think I know who this is. I don't remember his name but he's a tool who likes to spread peanut butter all over his [Message edited due to explicit content] with 2 pizza boxes taped together.

Dantven said:
Hey dude i've never seen your fucking birth certificate...

I got this info from an "old friend" of yours
Whatever Brad, my name is Warrel as was my father's, and you and my "old friend" know that....however... this makes for good entertainment being that this board has gotten kinda boring as of late

Yes! We've entertained Warrel! Let me try to make him laugh.

Hey Warrel, two pretzels walk down the street, one was assaulted! Get it?! A salted?! HAHAHAHAHA!! :lol: :kickass: :Smokin:

Now get in the chat. :D :wave:

Sentient6 said:
Whatever Brad, my name is Warrel as was my father's, and you and my "old friend" know that....however... this makes for good entertainment being that this board has gotten kinda boring as of late

Well at least you can take a good joke

cheers mate