Did Everyone have a good Holiday?

I got some money, a HMV goft voucher a couple of books (Michael Moore - Stupid White Men, Plato - The Republic) and X-Box stuff. Good stuff, but Christmas itself was not fun. Never is really.

Originally posted by Furious B
So, do you like it? I recall you bitching about the last couple of Opeth albums.
:lol: :lol: I like how you phrased that :D

Yeah, it seems to be very cool. 1,000,000 times better than BWP, IMO, atleast at this stage (give it a few more spins yet to judge entirely). The only thing on there I don't like is the instrumental, everything else rocks hard. Master's Apprentice is awesome. I could go on, but I won't :p

I broke it of with my girlfriend a couple of weeks earlier because I didn`t love her and I went for the one I loved and It worked like a charm :) So I spent my christmas days longing for her I suppose ( A nice feeling) But I got alot of nice stuff, a collection of poems from the dude who wrote "populärmusik från Vittula" (great book)
It was called "Angels with mauserguns" COOl name :) I got kingdomshearts, FIFA2003 and money and stuff, a really white christmas indeed. God fortsättning som det är brukligt att säga.

i had absolutely fabulous christmas ( seeing im perhaps only one who really enjoyed it?!). best presents were absolutely mp3 player and hf-set as you are forbidden to use your mobile when driving. not that i usually use it much but you never know who misses you :)

but new years eve was terrible. im sure i can find a thread somewhere where i can whine about it :(

i forgot to mention money. always very useful. i already paid 500€ for my car. everything seemed to break down between christmas and nye. bloody new years eve, so overhyped happening :bah:

I traded in my HMv Gift voucher for a stack of CDs each at £1.99, including Deceased, Mental Home, Therapy?, Stratovarius, Diabolical, Labradford and others, So that cheered me up a bit.

It still doesn't compensate for splitting up with my g/f just before christmas though. Maybe when the latest Darkane and Meshuggah albums fall through the letterbox that will make it better.

ether... this lucky man called opethpainter has found some interesting and cheap stuff also in his trip in germany... but you had no doubt about it, hadn't you?

Your luck is notorious, I had no doubts about it....
Don't tell me you found some rare stuff that could interest me too... otherwise I will be green with envy!!!