Did they really played this song ??

Hardline

New Metal Member
Mar 13, 2005
Heard the guys have played Of Chaos and Eternal Night at the Character shows ???????????? :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG:

Is that true ?????????? o_O :OMG: o_O

Now if they breally did this I wanna die because I missed them two weeks ago here just 5 minutes by car from my hometown :erk: :erk: :erk:

The website says they've played it during this European tour.

i still don't get it. They say OCaEN is too long but they play my negation which is nearly as long as OCaEN. i think OCaEN is much better than my negation because i don't like my negation.

they played it at both shows in italy, and on many dates before then. towards the end of the tour, they almost stopped playing it.

as for the reasons, ocaen is often not very well known by the crowd, and therefore a little more difficult to get into. my negation might be as long as ocaen, in theory, but the last 50 seconds can easily be edited out on a live setting.

Well, I saw 2 gigs from this tour. One in Zagreb, Croatia and the other one in Slovenia. They played OCeEN only in Slovenia.

They didn't play Of Chaos and Eternal Night in Finland, because the set was too short for it. I haven't counted, but I'm pretty sure they played it in less than half of the shows on the last tour.

According to a certain band-member, they will play it on their forthcoming tours - at least if they have enough time on those sets.

-Villain

i hear my negation play and say why play my negation when they could play OCaEN but they play my negation after deciding my negation is better than OCaEN when they claim OCaEN is long but really they are both long like my negation isn't good but OCaEN is better than my negation so how can they say my negation deserves it omg?

Yeah that must have been pretty sweet to see this classic DT song! Lucky europeans metal heads... :bah:

I was a little bit surprised with some songs they put in with this tour...but in a real positive way. I have the feeling I'll be able to see every aspect of DT on this tour, having my first oppurtinity to see them. I'd really like to hear it oC&EN in Montreal also. Guess we'll see...

Personnaly, if they had to choose between 2 old songs, I'd pick Scythe, Rage and Roses over oC&EN.

:headbang: @ The Mind's I

SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK

WHAT

THE

FUCK

DARK FUCKEN TRANQUILLITY YOU OWE ME TO PLAY THIS FUCKING SONG THE NEXT TIME YOU'RE IN STOCKHOLM :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Seriously if there's one fucking song I need to hear live by this band before I die this is the one, and they didn't play it in Sthlm? HGRAHRGIAJBFKANS.