Daiiiiiaaaamnnnnnn

Dave_Mustaine84

Boogies Woogies
Nov 27, 2002
MillPark, Victoria, Australia
This new guy has recently be attending my MIT class and fuckkkkkkk, he's gotta be the most succesful person i've ever met, look at this way, Dungeon would not even be a pebble when put next to his achievements :OMG: .

he told me that he is doing our $300 course because he missed the opening's of all the 10 grand ones and is doing this one to keep him occupied.

He is a dj who plays all these festivals and gigs all around the world, his name is Nu_Tek 7, he told me the biggest crowd he's played to, is two million in Germany :worship: .
He told me that when he was living in England he use to buy 30 $20 vinyls a week!!! and now has 3000 of the bastards!! he also told me he earns at gigs between $300 to $10,000 :OMG: .

he's got some pretty crazy stories aswell, like he was at a club here and he approached the DJ and told him to play a certain track because the crowd would love it and the DJ started calling him a wanker and telling what would he know for like 5 minutes, so he un-buttoned his shirt and showed him a record label shirt that he as wearing underneath, that you can only get IF you work for that label, he then told the dude that he could easily just go to the manager and replace the DJ for the night just by telling him who he is!

he's a pretty nice guy too, he told me that when he plays his sets he doesn't stand up at the turntables and be like most wanker dj's, instead he runs into the crowd and dances with them :thumbsup:. oh yeah he told me most dj's are wankers :lol:.

Pretty soon though he is gonna be teaching the whole class how to DJ and is going to be giving us a cd with some software that he had made.

and for a final paragraph, I made this kick arse laid back 7 minute techno track, and he helped me produce it \m/.

He played in front of two million people? That would make it the biggest event ever held on the face of the earth. Ever. You should be thankful gullible isnt even a real word Terry...

spawn said:
He played in front of two million people? That would make it the biggest event ever held on the face of the earth. Ever. You should be thankful gullible isnt even a real word Terry...
fuck off spawn u wanker, he played at a german festival which would've had like at least 1 million there.

:lol: So its gone from two million, to one million, to playing Europe? No make that all over the world.

He plays for people who are whacked out on ecstasy, he could piss onto the turntable and they wouldnt know the difference!

Also, who is of?

spawn said:
:lol: So its gone from two million, to one million, to playing Europe? No make that all over the world.

He plays for people who are whacked out on ecstasy, he could piss onto the turntable and they wouldnt know the difference!

Also, who is of?

You think its that easy? then why don't u go mix some records? and see how many people hire you.

MetalMeshuggahMan said:
This new guy has recently be attending my MIT class and fuckkkkkkk, he's gotta be the most succesful person i've ever met, look at this way, Dungeon would not even be a pebble when put next to his achievements :OMG: .
Dungeon, however, is doing what we want to do and have integrity... We could easily sell out and suck major record company cock and sell a few million albums but that's pretty fucked. I tried that for a while in the early 90s with a techno thing I was doing and while the royalties have been nice, it drove me fuckin' insane!

I think I'll stick to being a pebble on my own terms and have some self-respect, thanx! :)

spawny is right. Rock in Rio would be one of (or is it THE?) biggest music festivals in the world... and that's about 200 thousand people. Saying someone played to 2 million people is like saying "everyone in Melbourne"... it's probably a similar amount of people and there's no way you could get that many people into an area and expect them to be able to see & hear the performance.

Also, I don't get what the big deal is with DJs anyway... they play records, they don't play instruments or (most of the time, as far as I'm aware) even write songs or music. To quote a band that I don't even like all that much; "a pill popping jukebox is all that they are".

Assuming this guy isn't a total bullshit artist, comparing him to Dungeon or any other real band is like comparing the chef at my favourite restaurant to Ronald McDonald. One guy is doing it his own way for connessiours who appreciate quality, and the other is just churning out cheap, easy, fast crap for people who don't care about what they are consuming.

(and that's about the greatest analogy EVER, and I just made it up then! wooot)

Also the story about him being able to just walk up to the manager of the club and get the DJ fired sounds about the same as every dickhead who ever told me they could get me fired from venues when I was doing security work.

Plus - you love him and you want to give him a big girly kiss on the bottom.

Lord Tim said:
Dungeon, however, is doing what we want to do and have integrity... We could easily sell out and suck major record company cock and sell a few million albums but that's pretty fucked. I tried that for a while in the early 90s with a techno thing I was doing and while the royalties have been nice, it drove me fuckin' insane!

I think I'll stick to being a pebble on my own terms and have some self-respect, thanx! :)
i didn't mean to degrade Dungeon, what I meant was that he made your band who is pretty big, look small when compared to what he has done.