Daiiiiiaaaamnnnnnn

Seriouslyl Terry, would you trust THIS face?

921.jpg

MetalMeshuggahMan said:
he told me that he is doing our $300 course to keep him occupied.
Wouldn't he rather be off banging his groupies and fanboys?

Man some of you guys are THE biggest wankers i've ever seen, so what if he hasn't played infront of that many people its not the point, the point is that he's played in a shitload of countries and has accomplished alot in his life, how many of the above posters who were ragging on him have done that?

i bet none of u will have accomplished even a quarter of what he has by the time most of u are 30.

MetalMeshuggahMan said:
he's got some pretty crazy stories aswell, like he was at a club here and he approached the DJ and told him to play a certain track because the crowd would love it and the DJ started calling him a wanker and telling what would he know for like 5 minutes, so he un-buttoned his shirt and showed him a record label shirt that he as wearing underneath, that you can only get IF you work for that label, he then told the dude that he could easily just go to the manager and replace the DJ for the night just by telling him who he is!
I just read this part! :lol: He went up to the DJ and told him to play a track, then threatened to get him sacked if he didn't. This is your idea of a nice guy? I'd hate to see what your definition of an arrogant, dispicable arsehole might be. If I was DJing a club (which I've done from time to time) and some hack started telling me what to play and threatening me by showing me a t-shirt, I would laugh in his face and have him evicted from the place by force. I would then ring the company he claims to work for and tell them that some arsehole who works for them was threatening the staff at my club and if something wasn't done I would press charges against him and them. That way, if he really did work for them, he wouldn't be anymore...

MetalMeshuggahMan said:
Man some of you guys are THE biggest wankers i've ever seen, so what if he hasn't played infront of that many people its not the point, the point is that he's played in a shitload of countries and has accomplished alot in his life, how many of the above posters who were ragging on him have done that?

i bet none of u will have accomplished even a quarter of what he has by the time most of u are 30.
So what has he actually done then? We've established that he hasn't played to 2,000,000 people. OK, he's played in a few countries, that's no big deal. What has he actually done that I should respect him for?

If he's so successful, why is he doing a $300 course? I'd bet the more expensive courses would bend the rules to get him in if he was that great.

MetalMeshuggahMan said:
He's accomplished fuck all, as far as I'm concerned.

MetalMeshuggahMan said:
he told me that he is doing our $300 course because he missed the opening's of all the 10 grand ones and is doing this one to keep him occupied.
This sounds like a lie. If he was earning $10,000 a gig (and some DJs do, just like some bands get $10,000 a show) he wouldn't be doing your course, he'd be teaching it. He's bullshitting you. You really need to learn when someone's having a lend of you Tez.

MetalMeshuggahMan said:

OK, so would you join a gay dance troupe which travels the world just so you can say you played in a shitload of countries?

And it's not hard to do - you go to Europe and you can play a different country every night, it's like playing different states here in Aus...

MetalMeshuggahMan said:

lol... I AM 30, and I've accomplished pretty much fuck all really, but at least I don't lie about it and make shit up like this dude. If he lied about playing to 2million people in Germany (obviously it's a lie), why would you still believe him about all the other stuff? Playing in "a shitload of countries"... for all you know he's been in charge of changing the tapes at the local church raffle or something.

Anyway, its just my policy that if someone tries to bullshit me about something, I assume that everything else they've told me is bullshit too until I get evidence to the contrary.

Besides, usually I'm nice but today I just felt like being an arsehole ;)

Seriously tho you can't expect to come on here going "oh wow this guy is so cool" and expect us all to kiss his arse enviously based on some highly extravagent claims about being famous overseas, especially in a field that none of us really give a shit about.

And BESIDES, we all know who the real best DJ around is.

Blitzkrieg said:
I am not ragging on him, I am ragging on you for believing him.
lmfao @ that :headbang:

TinMan666 said:
Seriously tho you can't expect to come on here going "oh wow this guy is so cool" and expect us all to kiss his arse enviously based on some highly extravagent claims about being famous overseas, especially in a field that none of us really give a shit about.
I'm prepared to give him due respect. As long as it's due. At the moment, it's not.

As am I. Even in the DJing field, getting to a very successful level is extremely hard. That's why I find it so hard to believe that a guy who's done stuff like he claims is wasting away doing a tech course in rainy old Melbourne when he could be spinning discs at a nightclub in Monte Carlo. That's like me waltzing into a writing course at the local Adult Education Centre and telling everyone I was a best-selling novelist. If I was a best-selling novelist, WHAT THE FUCK WOULD I BE DOING THERE?