Daiiiiiaaaamnnnnnn

Dave_Mustaine84 said:
This new guy has recently be attending my MIT class and fuckkkkkkk, he's gotta be the most succesful person i've ever met, look at this way, Dungeon would not even be a pebble when put next to his achievements :OMG: .

he told me that he is doing our $300 course because he missed the opening's of all the 10 grand ones and is doing this one to keep him occupied.

He is a dj who plays all these festivals and gigs all around the world, his name is Nu_Tek 7, he told me the biggest crowd he's played to, is two million in Germany :worship: .
He told me that when he was living in England he use to buy 30 $20 vinyls a week!!! and now has 3000 of the bastards!! he also told me he earns at gigs between $300 to $10,000 :OMG: .

he's got some pretty crazy stories aswell, like he was at a club here and he approached the DJ and told him to play a certain track because the crowd would love it and the DJ started calling him a wanker and telling what would he know for like 5 minutes, so he un-buttoned his shirt and showed him a record label shirt that he as wearing underneath, that you can only get IF you work for that label, he then told the dude that he could easily just go to the manager and replace the DJ for the night just by telling him who he is!

he's a pretty nice guy too, he told me that when he plays his sets he doesn't stand up at the turntables and be like most wanker dj's, instead he runs into the crowd and dances with them :thumbsup:. oh yeah he told me most dj's are wankers :lol:.

Pretty soon though he is gonna be teaching the whole class how to DJ and is going to be giving us a cd with some software that he had made.

and for a final paragraph, I made this kick arse laid back 7 minute techno track, and he helped me produce it \m/.
dude, are you ghey or something?