Daiiiiiaaaamnnnnnn

- Funniest thing done behind the decks. talk on the mobile to some mates who couldnt get in and convince the security guard at the door over the phone that they were my guesets he wasnt letting in.

This guy is a fuckin crackup! How funny is that?!?!?!! He was talking on the phone whilst DJ'ing. hahaha. Man, I need a lie down :dopey:

Spruce Goose said:
- Funniest thing done behind the decks. talk on the mobile to some mates who couldnt get in and convince the security guard at the door over the phone that they were my guesets he wasnt letting in.

This guy is a fuckin crackup! How funny is that?!?!?!! He was talking on the phone whilst DJ'ing. hahaha. Man, I need a lie down :dopey:
If I was on the door I still wouldn't let 'em in ;) hahah then they'd tell me they were gonna get me fired. hahah see above ;):wave:

MetalMeshuggahMan said:
fuck of spawn, at the end of the day, he's played all over europe, no make that all over the world, and you haven't even left your house!

http://www.djtracker.com/djprofile.asp?djid=230
Have you even looked at page yourself Tez? He doesn't have any management and his official web page goes off to some domain name registration site. Doesn't exactly scream "huge successful artist" to me. Even a Google search return only 5 hits for him. Pretty poor effort for someone who's played to over 2,000,000 people.

921.jpg

DJs are the greatest wankers in the history of the world. They are bigger wankers than lead guitarists, singers from hair metal bands, fighter pilots and action film stars all put together. He may have played at a festival that attracted 2 million people but he hasn't played in front of that many at once. No one has. Ever. The Love Parade in Germany gets 2 million or more visitors, but not all at once.

Goreripper said:
He may have played at a festival that attracted 2 million people but he hasn't played in front of that many at once. No one has. Ever.
Didn't Rod Stewart play a free gig on a beach in Rio that attracted half the population or something? I thimnk that was the biggest ever single gig.

phlogiston said:
Have you even looked at page yourself Tez? He doesn't have any management and his official web page goes off to some domain name registration site. Doesn't exactly scream "huge successful artist" to me. Even a Google search return only 5 hits for him. Pretty poor effort for someone who's played to over 2,000,000 people.
You know what else? If you look down the bottom, there's a page view counter. His profile has been viewed 51 times, and most of those views are probably from us, following the link Terry posted. My profile here has probably been looked at more than that. :)

What the hell? :lol:

1) Rod Stewart at Copacabana Beach - 3.5 million people
It was December 31st, 1994 in Rio. Nudity, banging, drinking – you name it… Over 4,381 women gave birth during the concert.