did you find the album easily in stores ?

but i even saw it in 'free record shop' today in a dumpplace like mechelen... bought my copy in a small shop because it's cheaper & nicer there... but i guess even fnac will distribute it soon? what other shop did you find afdte then?

i saw a couple of digipak copies of the album at hmv selling for £15.99, and i didn't see any at virgin megastore although it could also be that it was sold out i dunno. i got mine from www.play.com for £10.99 and it arrived on the day it was released which was nice.

NOOO, I still haven't seen it in Denmark, I haven't even talked to anyone who knew they'd get it! I have twice had to ensure people I wasn't talking about a reissue of AFDTE, I gave it up and ordered it from Amazon.

siderea said:
but i even saw it in 'free record shop' today in a dumpplace like mechelen... bought my copy in a small shop because it's cheaper & nicer there... but i guess even fnac will distribute it soon? what other shop did you find afdte then?
last week i didn't see AND at fnac and free record shop in brussels... yeah maybe they will distribute it soon...

it's funny how "developed" countries don't have the cd while here it's been out everywhere since day one. puffs. :p

ah just give it another week. and then you can buy it in yer local free record shop dealer if you want to buy it there at all costs