DiddyKoi6

Nice one covet! its pretty cool, i go to lichfield college at the moment though!

and i lol'd that pictures amazing hahaha.

and thanks chop :D

Trivium you say... well you know ive already covered that :D

28224_10150200362475788_790950787_12735945_7692779_n.jpg

<3 Yaaaas, feeling the love. Was great to see you last night, you definitely should have jumped in the pits with me. I wandered back to my hotel to check in and realised I was covered in blood that wasn't mine, joy joy joy haha.

hahaha :) yeahh same twas cool! ahh i was going too :eek: i was just enjoying my centre stage view hahaha plus i was kinda wrecked from standing up for so long queueing D: i have a fail back unfortunately, i can see myself sitting for most of bloodstock Lol. and ewwww thats mank but awesome hahah :D

Aye it was mank. I have a massive cut down my chest which didn't seem to bleed, weird, I think it was from the guy who clipped me in the back of the head so I ran at him haha. Bloodstock shall be a good yin, I'll have to get your number before it and we'll meet up for some beers and banter, my back is also fail after that return bus journey to London, 10 hours sat in the one cramped position destroys your body.

I was actually going to start bugging you on facebook until you came back, now I don't have to

You bring life back with you Diddy, welcome back!!!

Aye it was mank. I have a massive cut down my chest which didn't seem to bleed, weird, I think it was from the guy who clipped me in the back of the head so I ran at him haha. Bloodstock shall be a good yin, I'll have to get your number before it and we'll meet up for some beers and banter, my back is also fail after that return bus journey to London, 10 hours sat in the one cramped position destroys your body.

lmaoo good times amirite! and yes i so cant wait, be my first festival and alot of people i know are going so it should be amazing. and hell yeah definately! Its particularly awesome for me because its about 10 minutes down the road from where i live hahaha Oh dear D: i can imagine! id have been laying in the luggage compartment :lol:

I was actually going to start bugging you on facebook until you came back, now I don't have to

You bring life back with you Diddy, welcome back!!!

Hahaha awesome man thanks and its good to be back, but does Styx still post here? D: