Dime is Dead aka Patric is Crying thread

http://www.nbc4i.com/news/3983630/detail.html

At Least 3 Dead, 4 Wounded In Nightclub Shooting
Witnesses: Alleged Guman Went Onto Stage, Fired Shots

POSTED: 10:32 pm EST December 8, 2004
UPDATED: 11:25 pm EST December 8, 2004
COLUMBUS, Ohio -- At least three people died and four others were wounded after a shooting at a Columbus nightclub on Wednesday night, NBC 4 reported.

The shooting took place shortly after 10 p.m. at Alrosa Villa, located at 5055 Sinclair Road.

Two members of the heavy metal band Damageplan were reportedly shot and killed, NBC 4's David Wayne reported. The alleged gunman also died at the scene, Wayne reported.

Shortly after the band began playing its first song, a man reportedly ran onto the stage and began shooting, according to a witness who identified himself as Sean. Some members of the audience reportedly thought the man running onto the stage with a gun was part of the band's act, NBC 4's Erin Tate reported.

The club is a popular north Columbus nightspot for young adults, featuring rock and heavy metal bands, NBC 4 reported.

According to the band's Web site, Damageplan was touring nationally. It performed in Buffalo, N.Y., on Tuesday night and had a concert scheduled in Flint, Mich., on Thursday.

Damageplan featured Dimebag Darrell and Vinnie Paul, formerly of the group Pantera. The pair were joined by vocalist Patrick Lachman and bassist Bobzilla, according to their Web site.

Police did not release the identities of the shooting victims.

Watch NBC 4 and refresh nbc4i.com for additional information.

I was at their concert 5 days ago. Dime was awesome and the best. 5 DAYS AGO HE WAS ALIVE!! NOW HE"S DEAD! Worse of all. While security was pattin me down and the after concert and few times while dime was playin I fuckin thought what if some nut jumped on the stage and killed dime? (no joke) if i were jokin i wouldn't shakin like i am now. :( This is the saddest day in metal since the day Cliff Burton died. Dimebag u will be missed by all.

Aye...Farewell Dime. I saw them at the show in New Orleans Halloween. Dimebag put a shot of Wild Turkey on his head stock, pushed it out in the crowd and handed it to me. I completely flipped. He'll be missed.

Ill Finish a bottle in your honor tonite Dime.

LaSTofTHeViKIngs said:
Worse of all. While security was pattin me down and the after concert and few times while dime was playin I fuckin thought what if some nut jumped on the stage and killed dime?
Man I had the same premenition. Yesterday I was thinking like, what if I was at a concert and someone jumped on the stage and started blasting. I didn't think of one band specifically, but, creepy.

RIP Dime

man, it may look like im a faggot, but when i red it, the first thing i did was go to the supermakret... on the way i was tearing, it was weird, cause my aint died on the 8th of december of this year, i only fot to´new it this day, when dimebag also died, and i read about dimebag after i red about my aunt, when i read about dime, i forgot about my aunt, and i started tearing, my firest reaction was, i am going to drink on Dimebag Darrels name, fuck my aunt.... and now i drank a case of beer (Carlsbeg) and on every beer i opened, i throwed a bit on the ground with a cigarette for Dime, i fucking dont care about my aunt, why the fuck did soomeone shoot at Dimebag?!?! Fuck!!! he did nothinh!! i cried 3 times today thinking on him man!! fuck!! the guy that shot him should have died painfully, or at least, i could have killed him!! HE SHOULDNT HAVE DIED!! hes was a fucking living legend to me!! they couldve kille metallica, or some shit like that! but not Dimebag Darrel!!

They have validated that the gunman was screaming at the band before he shot them. According to someone who was in the front row he was yelling something like " What about Phil? You ruined Pantera! Who will buy Phil Heroin?"

oh jesus christ, getting shot because ya cant buy your buddy some smack....

Feraliminal Lycanthropizer said:
They have validated that the gunman was screaming at the band before he shot them. According to someone who was in the front row he was yelling something like " What about Phil? You ruined Pantera! Who will buy Phil Heroin?"

oh jesus christ, getting shot because ya cant buy your buddy some smack....

Yeah, this is indeed the case. A friend of mine got called immediately after last night. He told me about it thismorning. Imagine what it must be like for Vinnie. Seeing his little brother get shot in the face 4 times at point blank. Fucking horrible. Im halfway through a bottle of whiskey right now, I imagine ill crawl out of it sometime tommorow afternoon.

the first thing i heard about vinnie is when he saw his brother get shot he immedietly left his kit and layed on darrell . . . . about as fast as he saw him get shot . . .

anyone know who else died - im hearing that bassisst bob zilla and the vocalist patrick are also dead - but then i hear its not true and etc. can anyone clear it up?

u know... i listened to the best of pantera about 10 times today while working. then i came home and my bro told me he died =\. sucks for me because i never got to see him play or anything. and i always wanted to.... =[

@ferylimdifanwien ah fuck it. @marla: sounds like something justin would do huh? "Im to true kvlt and necro to let guitar gods live! fuck nu-metal!" u know? even though its not nu-metal =\