dinner last night!

xfer

I JERK OFF TO ARCTOPUS
Nov 8, 2001
New York City
www.geocities.com
yellow tomato, cucumber, red onion, and dill salad with red wine vinegar and olive oil!

vegetarian eggplant and "chicken" parmesan with fresh basil!

angel hair!

broccolini and olive oil and garlic!

italian bread!

for lunch today: leftovers, plus caprese salad!

-Whole wheat bagels with ham, cream cheese, tomatoes, onions, dijon.
-Water

Didn't feel much like cooking last night.

Sunday was better

-Ground bison kebabs (garlic, hot pepper, cumin, coriander and a bit of mint) cooked on the grill
-Avocado, tomatoes, cucumbers, low-fat feta, chili salad with a tiny bit of grape seed oil
-Soft tortillas
-Refried black beans
-Water

sunday sounds dece. what do you mean by "chili salad"? used brown chili powder as a spice, or red chilly powder, or cut up a chili pepper, or incorporated actual chili into the salad, or what?

-chicken sausage ravioli with Emeril's Kicked Up Tomato sauce
-sourdough bread
-chicken strip things and bbq sauce
-rootbeer float

lunch today: leftover ravioli, probably another rootbeer float (I'M ADDICTED!!!)

xfer said:
sunday sounds dece. what do you mean by "chili salad"? used brown chili powder as a spice, or red chilly powder, or cut up a chili pepper, or incorporated actual chili into the salad, or what?
The whole line is the salad, avocados, tomatoes, feta and chilis were part of the salad. Real chili pepper was in there, although not a very hot one... I should have bought habaneros instead....

Never occured to you that I might not know the english term for some dishes?

Language nazi...

I had leftover dal (i forget the exact recipe name) that I made the previous day with rice, roti and tasty-bite beghan barhta. the day before I had homemade tamales with green mole, spanish rice and black beans. before that it was pasta with sauce made from bbq'd eggplant, tofurky sausage and fresh heirloom tomatoes.

"chili" is such a general term that can mean so many zillion things i had to clear it up!

god, i wish boston had a not-too-pricey, deliverin' food co-op. my friend jenna has one in NYC.