Dinner on Friday the 3rd of Oct.

That was very "definite" of you. Do you have an alternate "preposition" or can we "pronoun-ce" this the final plan? :p

(really though, nothing will be final until Oct 1st or so anyway!)

Well, depends on the traffic(jam?) and how fast we'll pick up the rental car.
From Stockholm (Skavsta) (NYO) to Eindhoven (EIN)
Fri, 03Oct08 Flight FR1822 Depart NYO at 14:05 and arrive EIN at 15:55
'bout an hour drive I suppose... Then we'll check in and make our beds I suppose.

Well... we're arriving in time assuming the Dutch train system doesn't run late. That's a fairly large assumption.

Well... we're arriving in time assuming the Dutch train system doesn't run late. That's a fairly large assumption.

Dutch train system isn't too bad, it's the german one you have to worry about if you guys are planning to go by train :p Our trains are pretty alright, and if you miss one it usually doesn't take more than 30 minutes for the next train to go. If you want, I can leave my phonenumber with you guys so you can call me in case you're stressed out and don't know which train to catch or what bus to take to get to the castle.

Oh and eah, I did mean doors open at Sjiwa at 6:30pm in my first post :p Glad to see the response to this thread was good. The more the merrier, right?

I dunno about any reservations or so though. I could always give the restaurant a call and tell them to reserve half their restaurant for us metalheads around 5:30pm and assure them that the Norwegians,Swedes and Fins will not drink all their beer in one go, but over the course of 3 days :kickass:

Excellent, thanks Marcel :D

Anyone game to eat lunch there on Saturday or Sunday? I'm really craving some good Chinese food and thought I would mention it now in case anyone else is willing to join in multiple feasts. Actually, I'd give up beer for the entire PP weekend just to have 3 solid meals at the Peking :p

*hides* My traditional behaviour is to stick with water until about 2am on Friday night when my room mates drive me to take a shot to cope ;)

Ofcourse we'll have a beer at De Berckt before marching off, won't see me breaking traditions.

I'll see about bringing some as well this time around :p

haha, there's atleast one tradition in the breakpipe...
I'll see about bringing some as well this time around

You don't like warm beer from the danish/german border?
(ooh that is IF Mattias and Ove buy us some...:loco:)

A note for all those wanting to buy good German beer (or anything else) in Germany on their way to Baarlo: on October 3 (the Friday when PPE starts), you can't do that. That's our national holiday; all shops will be closed.

Problem is not the fact that I don't like drinking the beer you guys bring, but more the fact that I might actually be there BEFORE you guys this time around :p No worries, I'll still drink your beer for you when you get there :p

You should probably be able to get something at a service station. But honestly, the shops in Baarlo don't have a bad selection at all and the prices are pretty much the same, which is to say dirt-cheap for Scandinavians or people like me, stuck on an island of insanely expensive booze. (Ireland, if you were wondering)