Discussion of Billy Milanos treatment of his fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the part about the skinheads. Billy showing his true colors. I admit, I have slung some pretty mean shit a Billy lately (most deserved), however, I fight my own fights. More proof of Milanos TRUE identity.

Buzzard said:
muffytheVampirelayer said:
You are such a little bitch milano. I cant wait to slap your fat fucken face. Cant answer a question yourself (because you are a coward and come from a long line of cowards) so you send your web guy to do it. Go choke on a chicken bone you fat fuck.

MILANO the banned bitch.

http://billy.milano.psychohottie.com/personal.php

Dude- simply put, where do you live I will certainly make the time to see you in person...You go to far.
I will find out your identity and when I do- I'll have some off my radical skinhead friends say hello...

muffytheVampirelayer said:
I love the part about the skinheads. Billy showing his true colors. I admit, I have slung some pretty mean shit a Billy lately (most deserved), however, I fight my own fights. More proof of Milanos TRUE identity.

That there is pure gold :tickled:

Anyone remember these

Buzzard said:
I have never not answered you guys and more importantly I value this message board and the people who contribute to it.
Lie

Buzzard said:
this message board is for ALL the people who are into my music or politics and unlike else where on the net I EXPECT people to disagree and debate like adults here.
lie

Buzzard said:
Remember Absolute power corrupts ABSOLUTLEY!!!!!!
Absolute truth

Buzzard said:
#1 You can discuss any subject you like, From Islam to Micheal jackson fucking little kids in the ass.
But do it RESPECTFULLY!
lie

Buzzard said:
#2 If you disagree with someone make your arguement without saying stupid shit.
lie

Buzzard said:
The shame here is that we could all get to know each other and become friends as well as allies in the fight for a better place to post on the net.
lie

Buzzard said:
It's simply about respect.
lie

http://ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=152858
http://ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=172051

Hey Muffy, we`re both hypocrites...

Buzzard said:
It is not contributing when you guys come here and agree with me then go to ANTHRAX and disagree with me. Either agree or disagree and make your point. YOU especially and MUFFY have been major hypocrites agrreing here and disagreeing on SHIT-THRAX BOARD. So you did it to yourself.

lol shit, if he had any pride he'd never show his face back here after reading those and see what a lying douche nozzle he is.

no no i take that back, hes the shit on your dick after you fuck a girl with the squirts in the ass.

Out of anyone on any message board I've ever been on, I laugh at Billy the most. I get tons of laughs watching him flip out, bitch, and generally make himself look like a hypocritical, uneducated, illiterate, back woods, inbred, hick. If they harnessed Milano's brain power to a toaster, he couldn't even toast bread lightly.

Billy is funny, sometimes I laugh with him and sometimes at him, but when I looked at his forum today he is behaving like an asshole, calling thraxgirlie a cunt and yapping at longtime visitors of his board. So I understand OSH.

Billy Milano seriously should have a LJ account. He could cry his heart out on it there, instead of here on UM.

Billy Milano still has fans? I'll admit that he's occasionnaly funny but, as someone pointed out, insulting and name-calling people on his board is just pure lack of class - be it his online persona or not.

mentalmeltdown said:
Billy Milano still has fans? I'll admit that he's occasionnaly funny but, as someone pointed out, insulting and name-calling people on his board is just pure lack of class - be it his online persona or not.
I think he just pissed of the last one by saying

Buzzard said:
I hope your mother dies of cancer

Guess thats what I get for telling that fat lowlife douche bag cocksucker my mom had cancer.

Billy Milano has nothing of any worth to say. A boorish oaf who can't live with the fact that other people put him in the spotlight for a while. To be avoided and ignored I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.