Discussion of Billy Milanos treatment of his fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gibba said:
Billy Milano has nothing of any worth to say. A boorish oaf who can't live with the fact that other people put him in the spotlight for a while. To be avoided and ignored I think.

More like to be teased and ridiculed....

Arg_Hamster said:
Old School, you sound like you´ve kinda tired of defending Billy?
He got all pissed off because I told him I was real tired of hearing about Anthrax, how they stole his ideas and how they tried to copyright the new York hardcore logo.
So he told me I was gay and a hypocrite because I would agree with him on his board and come here and disagree with with what he said.

I told him he was the Biggest hypocrite ever, and that I just got done reading how he was gay......http://billy.milano.swellserver.com/news/top_stories/outwithbang.php

well he deleted that thread and told me he hopes my mom dies of cancer

Truth must hurt

Who cares???? He's a never was. He's not even that big... he's got girth, but he looks big in all those pictures because he's next to Charlie and Scott.

Let him run his mouth... one day someone will shut it for him at a concert or festival. Remember when Vivian Campbell beat the shit out of Glenn Danzig???

Johnny Ace Remember when Vivian Campbell beat the shit out of Glenn Danzig???[/QUOTE said:
Actually,No I don't....You mean Dio's guitarist Vivian Campbell??

Dude when did that happen??? And what brought it on??? And finally is that story anywhere on the net??

But not by Vivian Campbell right??
I saw the video of the big fat guy knocking him out....But I think that guys name was Danny something from some band called NSK.

GregadetH said:
He got knocked the fuck out. The video was awesome.

coop said:
Billy who?

Seriously. I don't understand the infatuation with the guy.

Hello You got to be joking you dont know who he is ( or maybe im gullable and your joking)
Storm Troopers Of Death ( the original came out when I was in 7th grade and has stuck with me for years) Well I will just keep on listening I had all the M.O.D albums as they came out :OMG: I cant believe evrything i read

thank god Milano and his board is gone

one less shithole... and one less board too

I laugh at him while he acts like he's super rock star almighty, as if anyone knows who the hell he is, and as if he has barely any fans at all

I love how he acts like Scott and Charlie are just at his feet begging to do an SOD album, as if Billy somehow singlehandedly made SOD what it is

one of the biggest egos I've ever seen

I'm sure his website will be dedicated to throwing fits about Anthrax

and his shit band will never go anywhere still

this is truely entertaining

Sir Phobos said:
Hello You got to be joking you dont know who he is ( or maybe im gullable and your joking)

I wouldn't have even known who Billy was until I had listened to Anthrax for awhile

I don't understand why you would be surprised if someone didn't know who he was

Status
Not open for further replies.