Discussion of Billy Milanos treatment of his fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
old school headbanger said:
Well Deron closed down Fat ass`s board. If I drank I would crack one open right now.

Na na na na. Na na na na. Hey hey hey. Goodbye! In a way I'm gonna miss laughing at that cumdrunk retard, but Milano didn't deserve a place to speak his bullshit in the first place. Billy sure can dish it out, but he can't take it for shit. For such a fat fuck it's kinda ironic that he's such a fucking gutless wonder. See ya Billy "wwwwaaaaahh" Milano. Maybe with the reunion and everything, Anthrax is using their old road crew again, and you can get your old job back!!!

GregadetH said:
If it's closed, how was i just able to post on it?

That's weird dude? I just clicked on Official Forums and the Billy Milano forum wasn't listed when I scrolled down the page.

He was okay when only he was allowed to talk shit, but I guess free speech wasn't really his thing. The truth hurts, heh, Billy?

Just like on this board...how many posts have been taken down here because of what has been said, how many people have been banned because of the words they have typed here? I can't believe adults are acting like this...just because Anthrax is fucked up now and cheating their fans you have to take it out on someone else...jesus christ get a life. So what if Billy hates those two thiefs, he probably has his reasons, so unless you know (and I do) it may be a good idea to mind your own business, besides if you saw him in person you wouldn't say shit...you would turn into the flacid dicks you are.

SaviourSelf said:
, besides if you saw him in person you wouldn't say shit...you would turn into the flacid dicks you are.

Not when that fat bastard wishes death on my mother. If he ever makes it to Richmond like he says he will (yeah right ) there will be photo evidence

SaviourSelf said:
He was okay when only he was allowed to talk shit, but I guess free speech wasn't really his thing. The truth hurts, heh, Billy?

Just like on this board...how many posts have been taken down here because of what has been said, how many people have been banned because of the words they have typed here? I can't believe adults are acting like this...just because Anthrax is fucked up now and cheating their fans you have to take it out on someone else...jesus christ get a life. So what if Billy hates those two thiefs, he probably has his reasons, so unless you know (and I do) it may be a good idea to mind your own business, besides if you saw him in person you wouldn't say shit...you would turn into the flacid dicks you are.

Well if that was directed at me. Fuck that. I personally don't go around starting shit for no reason and sure it may not be "adult", but if someone insults me or whatever, I don't just fucking take it. I don't care if it's Milano or whoever. If it comes down to a fight, I may not win, but I'm gonna fucking stand up for myself. Imo Billy's been starting shit with so many people, and Anthrax fans in general, that he deserves/deserved whatever people say/said .

Guys I am closing this thread at this point. It's getting to the point that you all are putting UltimateMetal.com into a middle position with all the personal threats, etc. and that's going above and beyond what this site is all about. Please do not start any more posts about this issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.