Disrespect

DoodgeGant said:
That's too bad, you clearly have no idea just how this board works.

'Still not getting it' in the sense that I'm attempting to get my point across and the majority of the people on this board are not getting it. I mistakenly thought that people on this board had mentally progressed past the age of five and were capable of a rational discussion. This is fucking pointless, I'm not going to waste my time anymore.:rolleyes:

i used to get pretty miffed about arguements on a board and then i just realised, shit these are arguements on a board, im a mentally handicapped homosexual, then i just stopped caring.

Morrigu20 said:
'Still not getting it' in the sense that I'm attempting to get my point across and the majority of the people on this board are not getting it. I mistakenly thought that people on this board had mentally progressed past the age of five and were capable of a rational discussion. This is fucking pointless, I'm not going to waste my time anymore.:rolleyes:

You mean your running out of things to say, if we are five right, what the fuck are you? our fucking babysitter? Everyone on this board makes fun of each other and no one but you and a select few take it all to heart because it's all in good fun. Why don't you and Joonas sign up to Royal Carnage and discuss Donnie Darko and other ''mature'' topics and leave us all in peace. Cunt.

something very important to keep in mind:

argue.jpg

Morrigu20...
You started this thread purely to have a fucking cry to everyone, your emolicious opinion is irralevent to a Children of Bodom Forum.
If you wanted attention you should have just hit the My Chemical Romance forum and had a chat about how badly you hate yourself, it woulda been such a hit with all those lifeless types.

wtf! I remembered when I joined this board I was appauled at all the "disrespect" . . . but it truns out it was all just good fun! :D Look the point is that yes, we all like to have fun and act like retards sometimes! It's not bad! Don't change the people on this board. So, my point is: if you don't like it then leave.

As I already said, there's no need to kiss Hate Crew ass, and COB are *not* gods.

BUT:
PLEASE KEEP YOUR COB-BASHING OUT OF THE "ASK JANNE" THREAD.

Why, you ask?
Because, I'm sure I'm by far not the only one who wouldn't want this to happen: Janne reads a few posts, then he's like "what the Hell, people just keep bitching on here!", and leaves again. Fans' question remain unanswered, and a part of "interaction with the fans" is LOST.

PS: By bashing, I do not mean (constructive) criticism or "Where have you been?"-type questions. I mean bashing. "You suck", "You don't care about us", "You're lazy/stupid/whatever". If you want to post something like that -don't do it in the "Ask Janne" thread. Why? See above.