Disrespect

Originally by Lanterns:

BUT:
PLEASE KEEP YOUR COB-BASHING OUT OF THE "ASK JANNE" THREAD.

Why, you ask?
Because, I'm sure I'm by far not the only one who wouldn't want this to happen: Janne reads a few posts, then he's like "what the Hell, people just keep bitching on here!", and leaves again. Fans' question remain unanswered, and a part of "interaction with the fans" is LOST.

PS: By bashing, I do not mean (constructive) criticism or "Where have you been?"-type questions. I mean bashing. "You suck", "You don't care about us", "You're lazy/stupid/whatever". If you want to post something like that -don't do it in the "Ask Janne" thread. Why? See above.

Oh yes, totally agree with you.
Btw, I'd like to bitch about something:
Every thread seems to turn at some point to just poking fun at other people, smileys, inside jokes and such. Could you turn it down a bit, or start a thread exclusively for that? I'm a bit tired of having to go through five pages just to get an idea of the subject.
And the banners. They're too big, and they get boring. Maybe I'm just old and dry, but their funniness is lost to me.
All agreeing raise your hand...?=)
(I'm not expecting much, though...)

Chaosia said:
Originally by Lanterns:

BUT:

Why, you ask?
Because, I'm sure I'm by far not the only one who wouldn't want this to happen: Janne reads a few posts, then he's like "what the Hell, people just keep bitching on here!", and leaves again. Fans' question remain unanswered, and a part of "interaction with the fans" is LOST.

PS: By bashing, I do not mean (constructive) criticism or "Where have you been?"-type questions. I mean bashing. "You suck", "You don't care about us", "You're lazy/stupid/whatever". If you want to post something like that -don't do it in the "Ask Janne" thread. Why? See above.

Every thread seems to turn at some point to just poking fun at other people, smileys, inside jokes and such. Could you turn it down a bit, or start a thread exclusively for that? I'm a bit tired of having to go through five pages just to get an idea of the subject.
And the banners. They're too big, and they get boring. Maybe I'm just old and dry, but their funniness is lost to me.
you failed.

Chaosia said:
Originally by Lanterns:

BUT:

Why, you ask?

look at it this way, when you are new here, its like your garfunkel and the oldest members are the simons. you gotta earn it. were the god father and your a package runner.

Chaosia said:

Do you want them to cut out everything that's fun on this board? No way!

Tut Ankh Amon said:
something very important to keep in mind:

argue.jpg

A friend of mine (Guitar player) won gold on the Special olympics!
He won, he's still retarded, but he doesn't give a fuck ! :D

Parn666 said:
A friend of mine (Guitar player) won gold on the Special olympics!
He won, he's still retarded, but he doesn't give a fuck ! :D
Don't you mean BASS player? :loco: