Disrespect

Tut Ankh Amon said:
argue.jpg

Yur sofa king we Todd did!!!!!:lol:............Tut you're a genius!!!!:devil:

:lol::lol::lol: Ummm....Hylian needs to explain...............bahahahahaha!

Lanterns said:
As I already said, there's no need to kiss Hate Crew ass, and COB are *not* gods.

BUT:
PLEASE KEEP YOUR COB-BASHING OUT OF THE "ASK JANNE" THREAD.

Why, you ask?
Because, I'm sure I'm by far not the only one who wouldn't want this to happen: Janne reads a few posts, then he's like "what the Hell, people just keep bitching on here!", and leaves again. Fans' question remain unanswered, and a part of "interaction with the fans" is LOST.

PS: By bashing, I do not mean (constructive) criticism or "Where have you been?"-type questions. I mean bashing. "You suck", "You don't care about us", "You're lazy/stupid/whatever". If you want to post something like that -don't do it in the "Ask Janne" thread. Why? See above.

Once again, spot on and beat me to it...

For those that think this was just set up for a whinge, open your freakin eyes. This is simply a request that the dickheads don't take it too far and ruin it for everyone else. When it gets to the point where the bitching is being bitched about on other forums I think it's a sign to pipe down.

Everyone likes to be able to take the piss out of eachother. The fun stops when it goes too far and gets offensive. You don't have to start sitting round having tea party discussions, just lay off the above-mentioned crap.

Q - What's the definition of a bass player?

A - Halfway between a drummer and a musician.