Disrespect

Morrigu20

Sep 5, 2005
I thought is was getting a bit thick in Janne's thread so I started a new one just for our bitching. First of all,

Originally posted by -Gavin-
:lol: You just suck...

Yes, Gavin, I do suck, and I'm exceptionally good at it.

Originally posted by Heavenscent
When was he actualy profoundly disrespected here then?

Profoundly disrespected he wasn't but disrespected he was and that shit happens to piss me off. If I'm in a really bitchy mood and I see shit like that I call it.

Originally posted by Bryan_Of_Bodom
i apologize in advance but, to us people who arent of "sound" mind. however i know gavin and i know his ear for music and me personally I study music in school and I have an ear for music. Honestly theres a difference between hearing music and really listening. Gav falls in that really listening group.

I have no doubt that you, Gavin, and a host of other people on this message board are knowledgeable musicians and are able to listen to and critique music very well from that point of view. But there are those of us who don't scrutinize every detail, believe that music is subjective, and choose the music we listen to because we feel it. I refuse to believe that either way is the correct way to pick the music you listen to.

Originally posted by I_AM_CANADIAN!
This is a forum, people poke fun at people . . . . Even though it's crule . . .

. . . I bet Janne would join in on the "fun" and retaliate if it really bothered him. Just because Janne's a musician (very accomplished though) doesn't mean he's above us all. . .

You can poke fun at people without being cruel, and it pissed me off which is why started bitching. And:

Originally posted by Morrigu20
janne is above us all

No, he's not. He's just deserving of more respect than the heathens are showing him.

Originally Posted by Chaosia
. . . And I'd thought this is a sort of "fan"-site, and we're here to support the band, buy the albums, see them on gigs etc... Not a place to talk shit about them . . .

Ditto.

Originally posted by Turbo
yeh if you dont like em, fuck off!

but if you are "obsessed" with them....you can fuck off as well

Ditto, part two.

Originally posted by Chaosia
*aplauds for Lanterns, Morrigu20, Turbo and all like-minded people*

Originally posted by COBabe
@Morrigu: you´re so damn right! btw, i think, everyone deserves respect. not only famous people. everyone...

Originally posted by Lanterns
@Morrigu::worship:

^^^Thanks.

Morrigu20 said:
I have no doubt that you, Gavin, and a host of other people on this message board are knowledgeable musicians and are able to listen to and critique music very well from that point of view. But there are those of us who don't scrutinize every detail, believe that music is subjective, and choose the music we listen to because we feel it. I refuse to believe that either way is the correct way to pick the music you listen to.

So if you enjoy it, why bitch about what we say???? Just listen to the CD if you love it and don't pay attention to us...

@Enemy242: No it's not, it's to present my opinion.

@Gavin: This whole forum is about bullshitting with other fans and giving your opinions. Almost everything I've posted on this forum is my opinion. Bryan_Of_Bodom posted his viewpoint, mine differed and I felt like it should be posted so I did, there was no malice in that and it wasn't bitching. You post when you see something you disagree with, why should I be any different? I don't mean to change anyone's mind because I can't and I respect those well thought out opinions like Bryan's. What I will continue to bitch about till the day I drop dead is the near complete lack of respect people have for each other. Have I gotten my point across?

actually im really fucked up on uppers and advil and shit anesthesia, i got my wisdom teeth out this morning, im surprised you find my opinion well thought out.

i need to drink more alcohol, percacet + alcohol = getting drunk quickly

edit: found my mickey of goldschlager

oh okay man im telling you doodge dude go get some percacet have a couple of shots and feel the goodness of uppers and downers mixing

Bryan_Of_Bodom said:
oh okay man im telling you doodge dude go get some percacet have a couple of shots and feel the goodness of uppers and downers mixing

I shoved a heroin needle up my arse, that's good enough for me, oh yeah, and some horse tranqs ;)

sounds pretty good
but its time for my last shot because i think ill die if i haveanymore, im not supposed to consume alcohol with these crazy meds

Bryan_Of_Bodom said:
sounds pretty good
but its time for my last shot because i think ill die if i haveanymore, im not supposed to consume alcohol with these crazy meds

Yeah seriously I'd be careful if I were you.