Dissection to reform with Faust as the drummer!

Originally posted by requiem

... I agree with you about the satanism/corny comment, although at least it's better than Christianity as far as I'm concerned...

sanism IS christianity.... just a different side of it

sfarog

Originally posted by Sfarog

sanism IS christianity.... just a different side of it

Um.. no. Worshipping Satan, as in the fallen angel Lucifer, has an obvious connection to Christianity, but the philosophical style of Satanism, such as that utilised in the LeVay church has more to do with principles and the way you live for yourself. The official church of satan doesn't have anything to do with Lucifer, but more a philosophy.

Originally posted by Wanderingblade
"Put 3 satanists in a room, ask them what satanism means, and you'll get 5 different answers"

:lol: I think you're right on this one!

And in more related news, Eithun, Zamoth (Zyklon, ex-Emperor) and Lars-Stian of Source Of Tide have formed a side-project. This jam-oriented band so far hasn't be described, but apparently the three will take the band slowly. Also, the busy drummer is involved in a Norwegian black metal documentary, which will supposedly shed clear light on the events of the early- to mid-'90s. "
This is really what interests me more. Zamoth and Faust in a Jam band?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!:lol: :lol: :lol: :D This should be awesome if it'ts anything like what I am thinking...