Divine Ascension - As The Truth Appears teaser (sneapster collaboration)

It nearly happened if you recall Ermz ;) unfortunately my conscience prevailed and principal took over haha! But I do hope the opportunity will come up again :)

Hey guys, thanks for the comments and support. We're really happy with the results, Ermz, Plec and Max all did an awesome job with this - it has impressed many. We're launching this monster in April; a long time coming for us having begun drum tracking in July 2009...remember way back then Ermz ;) Cheers again.

Really heartening to hear the reception has been warm. Can't wait until you guys finally launch it! April is going to be a heck of a month for Melbournian metal album launches.

And yes I recall very well that our last time working together directly was almost 2 years ago o_O

Hi All,

For those interested in the release of this album we have had to postpone the release date due to management interest. Because of this and what it could potentially mean for us and for you, we have decided to exhaust all options regarding management and labels before getting this one out there - it's been a long time coming and we can't wait to share it with you.

Visit our website updates and links to our social networking sites for other news as well:

www.divine-ascension.com

Cheers,

Luke & DA