Divine Ascension First Single (Ermz, Eddy, Plec, HandsofDespair)

Ermz

¯\(°_o)/¯
Apr 5, 2002
Melbourne, Australia
www.myspace.com
Hey guys,

I posted about the release of this record months back but.... it never actually happened. The band were caught up in management negotiations, which finally seem to have been worked out, and they are now on Intromental Management.

The company has decided to host their first single directly, so I figured I might as well share it here too, since it's the first non-YouTube clip available of their music.

The song is called 'Vision Divine'.

http://www.intromental.org/music/divineascension.mp3

Recording, mixing, additional production: Yours truly
Guitar reamping: Eduardo Apolonia
Synth 'reamping/resampling': Maxime Côté
Mastering: Thomas 'Plec' Johansson

Bear in mind this one was finished at the start of the year, or late last. So it's about 4 records old, as far my output goes! To this day it's probably the hardest mix I'd ever done. The amount of layers in the music, combined with how chaotic and eclectic the arrangements are throughout made for a real test when it came to balancing, yet still trying to keep drive in the music.

Cheers!

LMAO. I hadn't pick that up. If I remember that track, I think yours may be better Chris. Don't tell Karl I said that lol. Na, I think that may be the one with Silvio from Vanishing Point. Ermz may be able to confirm/ correct me there.