Division with Zero Hour, Odin's Court, and Brave at Jaxx - Nov. 11th

eaeolian

Division Guitarist
Feb 11, 2002
Woodbridge, VA
www.division-usa.com
OK, so we're now on this show, also including Encompass and Andsvara. All ages, $12, and we're right in the middle of the night. As always, we're selling tickets, with the usual deal - hey, we even take PayPal! It's cheap, it's Saturday night, and all the bands are good - how can you argue with that?

There's a good possibility we'll be playing some new stuff at this one, and maybe have some spiffy new T-Shirts, too. So come out and enjoy a night of Prog metal with us stuck in the middle of it. ;)

YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HUZZAH! And there is much rejoicing! The family is together again!

Mike....I have a special 2 disc set from Denis.....ProgPower pics and slide show for you! I'll see if I can run it over this weekend.

ROCK!

Coldie

I've posted up the link for ticket purchase. So, go buy tickets darn it. Click on the buy it now on the main Division page.

Otherwise, I'm going to be annoyed I'm up this late!

Sybir said:
I've posted up the link for ticket purchase. So, go buy tickets darn it. Click on the buy it now on the main Division page.

Otherwise, I'm going to be annoyed I'm up this late!

Erm, I'll just snag tickets when I see you guys tonight?

Don't be mad!

I still don't know if MB and I can make this. With all that is going on with the house, it's hard to say.

By the way, Chey, I keep forgetting to mention that MB really likes the corset you gave her at Corset Night, but isn't sure if you meant to include the "other" gift. ;)

o_O other gift? if the meant the bottoms to match it, yes, since the thing'd never been worn :p

edit: If I accidently included the phone # for my last girlfriend, uhm... I don't advise calling that O.O

Cheyanne said:
o_O other gift? if the meant the bottoms to match it, yes, since the thing'd never been worn :p

edit: If I accidently included the phone # for my last girlfriend, uhm... I don't advise calling that O.O
Okay. We weren't sure if you had intended to give that to her, so there was a collective laugh amongst our little group. Cool beans.

No phone number was given. ;)