Division with Zero Hour, Odin's Court, and Brave at Jaxx - Nov. 11th

to everyone that made it to the show (especially the front 3 rows). You guys remind us why all the work is worth it. This was the most fun we've had on stage yet, and it's you that makes it so. Thank you. Thanks also to Encompass , Brave, Odin's Court and (of course) Zero Hour for bringing awesome performances and good camaraderie as well. Let's hope we can do it again soon.

\m/
Dude, thanks again for sending your wife to rescue Chris, myself, and half our equipment from the side of 95! That was a very stressful event and you two came through!

On a side note, it was really funny after we finally got on the road because she was listening to the MD game (big surprise) and Chris is a huge football fan! Those two didn't stop talking all the way to Jaxx! :lol:

All I have to say is the kats from Division are the real deal....Enjoyed your set very much guy's and I know you'll keep KILLING my bruthas.

Thank you so much for the very kind words on our forum and it's YOU kats who RULE!!!

Please keep updated with you kats and wish you continued success.

Jasun

Rick and Matt(OC)... Any time guys. I was totally honored to be asked!!! John is a phenominal drummer and he reminds me of that every time I see him driving the OC machine on stage. The 6:00 cover just floors me every time and The Rock nails it.... hell, you ALL nailed it!

NY was a blast and I had a great time! The past month has been exhausting, I won't lie - with packing and cleaning of our current place, house hunting 2 hours away in Baltimore, trekking out to Norway for OC rehearsals, rehearsing with Division, the shows, work, etc - considering all that, I'm glad it's through and I can reflect with a lot of pride :kickass:

BTW, if I nobody said it yet in this thread - that was by far the BEST Brave performance I've EVER seen - and all of the one's i've seen have been damn good. Awesome tones and performances and music. Looking forward to catching them again :headbang:

295857667_c6cc3e22fc.jpg

... and the night wouldn't be complete with this precious face.