Division with Zero Hour, Odin's Court, and Brave at Jaxx - Nov. 11th

Let me be the first to congratulate you guys on a kickass set. Everyone was in great form. And, remarkably, my presence at the show didn't make Mike's wireless unit crap out like it seems to everytime I attend. :)

Let me be the first to congratulate you guys on a kickass set. Everyone was in great form. And, remarkably, my presence at the show didn't make Mike's wireless unit crap out like it seems to everytime I attend. :)

I have to second this! That had to of been one of the best sets I've seen you guys play! That was friggan totally awesome! You just know when a band truly has it together, and believe me, we can tell from the audience! Just that whole night was such a blast - totally awesome metal!

To damn bad I ended up wrecking my damn car on the way home though! Fucking rain and wind! :mad: (and people wonder why I hate driving so much. :ill: ) At least it appears to just be cosmetic/body damage - hopefully no structure/mechanical damage (the engine was still running fine afterwards, and no airbag deployment, for example).

great show... unfortunately I couldn't stick around for zero hour or odin's court (woke up at 6 in the morning due to work, which sucks, and there's a fair bit of road between springfield and hampstead).

my share of the pictures are here

thanks for the kind words, everyone. sorry i couldn't stay. I have an entirely sick household, and i had to put my wife on a plane early this morning. Sorry bout your car too, dude!

I have to second this! That had to of been one of the best sets I've seen you guys play! That was friggan totally awesome! You just know when a band truly has it together, and believe me, we can tell from the audience! Just that whole night was such a blast - totally awesome metal!

To damn bad I ended up wrecking my damn car on the way home though! Fucking rain and wind! :mad: (and people wonder why I hate driving so much. :ill: ) At least it appears to just be cosmetic/body damage - hopefully no structure/mechanical damage (the engine was still running fine afterwards, and no airbag deployment, for example).

Thanks for the kind words - and that really, really sucks about your car. :(

to everyone that made it to the show (especially the front 3 rows). You guys remind us why all the work is worth it. This was the most fun we've had on stage yet, and it's you that makes it so. Thank you. Thanks also to Encompass , Brave, Odin's Court and (of course) Zero Hour for bringing awesome performances and good camaraderie as well. Let's hope we can do it again soon.

\m/

Hey, guys, GREAT show on Saturday. Thanks as always for the support, help, and compliments. You guys truly are a class act!

James, YOU ARE THE MAN. You learned a lot of difficult material in only 3 weeks with limited practices, and you BROUGHT IT on Sunday. I gave you some props in the Prog Power forum. I can't express how much I appreciate your friendship and help!!!

:worship:

A HUGE thanks goes out to the awesome guys in Division! Great show Satruday night and I can't thank you enough for helping with getting things set up and getting Chris, myself, and half our equipment to the show once my truck broke down on 95! I just got it back today after an exhorbanant towing bill and tons fo labor to repair a blown intake manifold gasket. :(

Of course, I can't leave here without also thanking James! Dude, you worked VERY hard and it showed! You learned a lot of material in a short period of time that is very different from what you are used to in Division and you came though! You also drove a ton for practices with us and to the show! I can't thank you enough. Oh yeah, a big thanks goes out to Melinda too for putting up with all the extra time you spent away from her! YOU GUYS ROCK!