March 24th - Division @ Odin's Court's DVD shoot at Jaxx...

Great show, even if I did wind up having to sleep in a parking lot in Damascus to make it home with my truck in one piece (woke up at 4AM...)

Oh, and thanks for making me come, Chey :p

You guys were freakin' awesome last night! :headbang:

Division is defintely one of the flag wavers for good, old fashioned, throw-up-your-devil-horns-and-headbang-your-neck-off, no bullsh*t heavy metal in the United States. Last night's gig confirmed that. Get on board or get out of the way! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

If anyone has not seen them live, that must be changed. Get your ass out to one of their shows soon!

I want to thank all the guys in Division for being so cool to my wife and me last night after the gig. I also want to thank Nick for chatting about hockey with me. Metal and hockey both rule! A metal show during a hockey game would be heaven!

Stay heavy!:headbang: I'll keep in touch!

dz said:
Great show, even if I did wind up having to sleep in a parking lot in Damascus to make it home with my truck in one piece (woke up at 4AM...)

Oh, and thanks for making me come, Chey :p

*pounce&hugs*

Wish you'd come by the table and said hi silly :p

Next time crash @ my place like I said and you'll be good to go!

Great SHow as always guys! I think I did ALOT better than the last time I came to Jaxx for a Division show. Alot less bruising and extra hardware. Here's to the next Division show at JAxx....when I can throw the horns ALOT better at ya'll...and flip the bird at the others ;)

I love Division shows....I get to see sooooo many of my friends!

Coldie

Thanks to everyone who came out - we all had a blast. It was great to have the whole stage for once, even if I was staggering around on an ankle the size of a softball. Unfortunately, we may have lost part of the recording due to technical issues (hard drive crash), but we're going to try to sort that out...

A big thanks to Scarz Within, Unit 53, Unbroken, and especially our brothers in Odin's Court, who got a great crowd to shoot their DVD in front of, for sure. The turnout was awesome, in no small part due to their hard work in putting this together.

Carol, nice to see you in better shape. Now just watch where you're driving.

Matt (Snowy Owl - just what we need, another Matt. :lol: ) - thanks, bro. It was great to see you out front leading the charge.

Chey - thanks, as always - and you're even dragging in new people.

Plex - Don't you just LOVE contractors? ;)

eaeolian said:
Thanks to everyone who came out - we all had a blast. It was great to have the whole stage for once, even if I was staggering around on an ankle the size of a softball. Unfortunately, we may have lost part of the recording due to technical issues (hard drive crash), but we're going to try to sort that out...

:(

Geez, maybe next time I can drag my trusty old Akai DPS-12 along. Not many inputs on the mixer section, but if you had a submixer it would do the job.

profusion said:
:(

Geez, maybe next time I can drag my trusty old Akai DPS-12 along. Not many inputs on the mixer section, but if you had a submixer it would do the job.

In the "it figures" department, he's used this recorder for four years, and this is the first time that's EVER happened to him. Probably a flaky drive...

1989191a.jpg

Audience: Dude, pull my finger!
Dave: Fuck, too late, I already crapped my pants....and it's squishy.
Nick: Oh my fucking god, I think I'm about to join Vincent Price....

Niiiice. Thanks for coming out, taking pics, screaming, drinking and having fun. And I think that was just the band! haha.

Seriously, what a great time. We'll have to do it again...say...May?

You know, if I want good pics of Jackson, I should apparently leave it on the stand when we're playing at Jaxx - this is the second show in a row that there's been 2-3 good shots of my Washburn...

We'll be doing it again, for sure, Nick. If you can ever get to your house. :lol: