March 24th - Division @ Odin's Court's DVD shoot at Jaxx...

You're welcome :kickass:

My wife and two friends of mine are starting a metal webzine that celebrates all forms of metal, and has a special emphasis on local and unsigned acts. My friend is working on a review of your album and we hope to able to hook up with you guys to do an interview sometime. Any questions please do not hesitate to ask. Metal is the music we love and we want to spread the word and the love around! :headbang:

Snowy Owl said:
You're welcome :kickass:

My wife and two friends of mine are starting a metal webzine that celebrates all forms of metal, and has a special emphasis on local and unsigned acts. My friend is working on a review of your album and we hope to able to hook up with you guys to do an interview sometime. Any questions please do not hesitate to ask. Metal is the music we love and we want to spread the word and the love around! :headbang:

Interviews are always welcome. Word of warning, though - get us before we play (or at least before we get to the bar), or they tend to be long, tangental, and hilarious, although frequently not on topic.

eaeolian said:
Interviews are always welcome. Word of warning, though - get us before we play (or at least before we get to the bar), or they tend to be long, tangental, and hilarious, although frequently not on topic.

o_O There's a time when you haven't been to the bar???

Isn't that only when asleep?