Odin's Court: DVD Shoot & CD Release Party!

Baseball and music...two things I can't live without.

But most music they play at ball games is pop music. Let's have Odin's Court play live music while the game is taking place :lol: or they could do the heaviest rendition of "Take Me Out To The Ballgame" we've ever heard :headbang: Or, maybe Rick could treat the Giant Center patrons at the Hershey Bears game on the 31st with his rendition of the "Star Spangled Banner".:headbang: Now, that would rock!

For what we are doing after the show, I won't need any special credentials or passes or anything, will I? Just something I wanted to know because I don't want to come down there and not be prepared. :)

Take me out to the concert...take me out to the noise! :lol:

Rick Pierpont said:
Dude... that really sucks! :( I know how forward you've been looking to this show and now you can't go! Damn!!!

Well, I hope your dad's friends go and not those tickets go to waste!! THat would suck even more.

Well, we'll keep you informed of any other all-ages shows we do so you can hopefully see us in the near future!

Take care and good luck at your game!

indeed. they are going, they reimbersed me for the hotel room and they will be going. indeed, before i bought the tickets i made sure if baseball got in the way there'd be someone to give them to so they wouldn't go to waste.

@snowy owl, yes...baseball does rule (although i wouldve liked to skip this game to go to the show). hah, hey ut Pat Burrel for the Phillies, he plays Holy Diver when he comes up to bat!!! its awesome.

@No-Mercy - Does the fact that we'll on on around 11:15-11:30 change anything for you? If so, let us know (we have plenty more tickets so the peeps who bought your old ones can still come).

@No-Mercy & MetalRose - Our next big one at Jaxx is opening for Spock's Beard on May 6th. That's a Saturday. Should be a good show as well, so if you can't make this one for the DVD shoot, you have that to fall back on. Same thing applies here: please get tickets directly from us. :)

@eaeolian - I hear ya!

OdinsCourt said:
@No-Mercy - Does the fact that we'll on on around 11:15-11:30 change anything for you? If so, let us know (we have plenty more tickets so the peeps who bought your old ones can still come).

@No-Mercy & MetalRose - Our next big one at Jaxx is opening for Spock's Beard on May 6th. That's a Saturday. Should be a good show as well, so if you can't make this one for the DVD shoot, you have that to fall back on. Same thing applies here: please get tickets directly from us. :)

@eaeolian - I hear ya!
I think his game is the next morning and that is the issue. Especially since he lives like 4 hours away!!!

Wow!! We can finally talk about that show?!?!?! I knew we would be able to as of Friday, but man that's been KILLING me not to be able to tell people! Or are we keeping still somewhat low key until the official announcement on Friday?

i will definatly check out to see the possibilities of making the may 6th show!! i hope i can, we shall see.

yes the deal is we have an way weekend tournament this weekend...and we must have a practice game friday afternoon and then a bus ride 2 hours (opposite direction) and stay there for the night and the game if first thing morning, 9am. sorry guys, im bummed but hey have a fantastic show! good luck!! (play chapter 1 or 3 or both for me!!):kickass: :headbang:

No-Mercy said:
i will definatly check out to see the possibilities of making the may 6th show!! i hope i can, we shall see.

yes the deal is we have an way weekend tournament this weekend...and we must have a practice game friday afternoon and then a bus ride 2 hours (opposite direction) and stay there for the night and the game if first thing morning, 9am. sorry guys, im bummed but hey have a fantastic show! good luck!! (play chapter 1 or 3 or both for me!!):kickass: :headbang:
That would be cool.

Ahhh... damn you've got a busy weekend coming up too dude! Again, good luck with everything. You better kick some ass now since you are missing the show!

And yes, it will be both! :)

I am from M-town... will be at the gig tonight..... may see you there. Will you be filming or taking pics?

History was made last night, and I was happy to be a part of it. The show in a condesned term, was freakin' awesome :headbang:. I will definitely review the gig for all to read. Can't do it now because I am burned out and I am driving to Phoenixville, PA in a while.

Thanks to Matt, Rick, Savino, Craig and John for the awesome show :kickass: and also thanks to the whole band for letting me help them (I am eternally grateful) and for being cool people and really awesome to my wife (she loved meeting you all!) and me.

I look forward to working with you all in the future again. I am here at your service if you need me, and in my opinion, all of you are now my friends. :)

I love meeting people in metal. Metal makes us all a family. :)

It was a night never to be forgotten. Best $10 I ever spent.

@Odins Court, Rick-How much sleep did you all get last night? We drove all the way home (we got pulled over by a Maryland cop. He gave us a warning only. He asked me for my license too and I wasn't even driving!) and I only got 4 hours or sleep.

Snowy Owl said:
It was a night never to be forgotten. Best $10 I ever spent.

@Odins Court, Rick-How much sleep did you all get last night? We drove all the way home (we got pulled over by a Maryland cop. He gave us a warning only. He asked me for my license too and I wasn't even driving!) and I only got 4 hours or sleep.

So, how did Pierpont get out of the ticket, and only get a warning?
I'm not insinuating anything! I swear!
Y-M-C-A!

:saint:

J-Dubya