Odin's Court: DVD Shoot & CD Release Party!

Should be one helluva show...I can bet you all are really stoked, as am I. I have never been to a show where a live album or DVD is being recorded/flimed.

My wife is joining me for the show, and Keith is gonna try and get off work so he can come too.

Snowy Owl said:
Should be one helluva show...I can bet you all are really stoked, as am I. I have never been to a show where a live album or DVD is being recorded/flimed.

My wife is joining me for the show, and Keith is gonna try and get off work so he can come too.
Excellent dude! I'm glad that you and Keith made and it down for the Mac's show too! It is great to see people coming out and support the local prog/power scene! Glad to hear that your wife is making the trek with you. Are you guys staying down there for the night or driving home? I know you guys are another 45 minutes up the road from me. Hell, you'll be passing within 4 miles of my house on the way down! Hopefully Keith can make it too. Tell him to let us know as soon as he knows so he can get his ticket in advance!

And yes, we are all stoked. I've never been to a show that was being recorded for a live CD or DVD either. So this should be really cool!

Thanks again for your continued support! You HBG guys ROCK!

Thanks Rick! :headbang:

We are not sure if hotel arrangements will need to be made or not. There does not seem to be anywhere close. Last time, when we came down to see you guys and Sonata Arctica, we stayed in Camp Springs, near Andrews AFB. Hopefully we can tough it out and drive back that same night.

I seen you live in Shrewsbury. Good to see another Pennsylvanian doing metal music because there are so few.

See ya there!

Snowy Owl said:
Thanks Rick! :headbang:

We are not sure if hotel arrangements will need to be made or not. There does not seem to be anywhere close. Last time, when we came down to see you guys and Sonata Arctica, we stayed in Camp Springs, near Andrews AFB. Hopefully we can tough it out and drive back that same night.

I seen you live in Shrewsbury. Good to see another Pennsylvanian doing metal music because there are so few.

See ya there!
Hey, there is a good list of hotels nearby to Jaxx on their website here. :)

A lot of our fans use one of those - think it may be the Comfort Inn? I'm not sure. I can check with some folks if you'd like.

Well, I got good news...I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico! :lol:

No, seriously...My good friend Keith who was with me in Essex will be making the trek down to Jaxx with us for this show, pending his job letting him off or not (I am sure they will). So, my whole web staff (minus a good friend from Jersey) will be there on the 24th. This will be one helluva show!

Hopefully plenty of good tickets remain so my friend can order some online.

I hope to stay in contact with you all concerning interviews and reviewing the new album (I mailed Matt but haven't heard back yet. It's no problem!). Pushing bands like Odin's Court and Images Of Eden remain a high priority for us.

Can't wait!:headbang:

Snowy Owl said:
Well, I got good news...I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico! :lol:

No, seriously...My good friend Keith who was with me in Essex will be making the trek down to Jaxx with us for this show, pending his job letting him off or not (I am sure they will). So, my whole web staff (minus a good friend from Jersey) will be there on the 24th. This will be one helluva show!

Hopefully plenty of good tickets remain so my friend can order some online.

I hope to stay in contact with you all concerning interviews and reviewing the new album (I mailed Matt but haven't heard back yet. It's no problem!). Pushing bands like Odin's Court and Images Of Eden remain a high priority for us.

Can't wait!:headbang:
:lol:

That's very cool! I'm glad things are looking they will be working out for him! The entire staff? Man, that ROCKS!!!!! Yes, it will be! We have some very cool surprises in store too! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Yes, we still have tickets left. You can either go up to the site and pay via PayPal, or you can contact me at Rick@OdinsCourtBand.com and we can make some sort of arrangements. Let us know ASAP so we can get them out to you!

OK, do that. I know something can be worked out. Thanks again for all your support for OC and for local music in general! Dude, it really does totally rock that you're driving 2.5 hours to come to the show -- especially when I have people that whine about driving an hour!!!

Well, we are just a few metal fans trying to do our best to support bands. It is hard work, getting the contacts together, building a page and all that. But everything rewarding is worth working hard for. We aren't going to make any false promises or anything.

If anything, it is teaching me patience...which I need to work on. In a world of instant e-mail, instant coffee and fast food we have all lost our patience.

Thanks for the e-mail address. I or my wife (who will be handling communication because she is more professional than me) will be sure to contact you if there is anything we need to ask.

Ok, enough philosophy! The show will rock and that's that! :headbang: